Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Real-Life Timmy Toot-Toot (Warning: Ew-ness Ahead)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real-Life Timmy Toot-Toot (Warning: Ew-ness Ahead)

This may be too disgusting for some people, you've been warned. Twice.

Today during work, I was making orders while another employee, CP, was working the register. She was chatting with a couple with a toddler and helping them decide what to order. Suddenly, An unholy stench began to waft across the area. It was emanating from the little boy.

The parents checked to see if the boy had messed himself, but it turned out he had only farted. It was, in my opinion, the single greatest example of the Silent But Deadly fart EVER And that stench permeated a fairly large distance before diluting into the air.

After the couple had left, CP told me that she couldn't believe that that little boy could produce such a funk. It was seriously a scent a full grown man would have made.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Theres been times my son has done that... and he's only 18 months.

I'm still trying to figure out what side of the family he got that ability from.

Comment

Little kids are stinky. My daughter, the ever-so-cute-and-polite Miss Em, is probably the stinkiest person in my family; and that includes Grandpa!

I don't know why little kids (especially babies) smell so much, but they do.
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I think it's often due to the amount of milk they consume.

Rapscallion

Comment

One of my 7-month-old foster kittens does that, too.
          I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

When Iw as at Sears, I didnt really smel it, but I heard the *brrrp* then a girl's voice suddenly, excitedly say "Mommy I FARTED!"

I hid in a clothes rack of newborn stuff to keep from laughing.

Mom of course, was embarassed.
            Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Working...
            X