Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She studied the pair intently for a moment. The were clearly not from her government, but they looked professional enough. She suspected they were some form of agents. They were relaxed, it didn't appear they were here to cause her any problems.

"Oh?" she asked coolly. "And vat is it ve should be talking about?" For now it would be best to find out who these two were as well as how (and what) they knew about her.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Thelassa

"We are from an international government agency called Section 3. We are recruiting people with..special abilities. Our boss has sent us." she is told what Section 3 is, given the card, etc...including the salary and benefits.

"We can also help make sure that if anybody else is looking for you, that they won't find you"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Across the hangar, Ananda sees two light-haired people with two dark-haired people, about her height-- she blinks and looks closer. Does the dude have white hair? How old is he?
        Wait.
        Right.
        Some of the airplanes were ones she hadn't seen before-- or at least, not at these angles. Figuring her bags would be safe-- duh-- she put down her backpack and made a beeline towards the others. Let's see how crazy this gets... glad I had breakfast.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

The chestnut mare watched as the cat-person vanished, then moments later Samantha knelt down to pick up the card. Glancing over it, she put it in her pocket and walked back to the main facility, still keeping an eye out for anyone watching her.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

"I see," Thelassa replies after listening to their pitch. "I am reminded of a similar organization in my home country. Tell me, ven do zey stick needles in brain to see vat happens ven I am set on fire? Because I am hoping it vill at least vait until after breakfast."

Comment

Blaze shakes her head "No, nothing like that. You can feel free to visit and see for yourself, and leave as you wish. Alex would never let them do that, and they do not want to make Alex angry. They wouldn't like Alex when he is angry." she laughs as if telling a private joke.

Frost rolls her eyes. "Would it make you feel better if you had me as a hostage when you visited? We have no desire to hurt you."
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Augusta

The voice in your head says "No we are fine..and there has been a bit more of that happening lately. In fact we came to see you." Augusta is informed of Section 3, what it is, given a card..and invited to join. "That..was just unfortunate timing." meaning them running into the group of anti-mutants.
                "It was unfortunate, and let me apologize again for that. Everyone is welcome here. We pride ourselves on that, actually.

Now... you've told me what your organization is, but I need more information. I mean, where would Section 3 be based out of? My entire life is here, and there are all kinds of people here who depend on me. I have 38 open cases right now, and one of them looks like it's about to blow. But if you say I could do the most good in Section 3...? Who can I talk to, to find out more?"
                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

"I am thinking you misunderstand, little girl. I am not afraid of your department. If I thought you vere coming here for the reason of tricking me or taking me by the force, you and your comrade vould already be dead. But I vill consider your proposal. Your people may be of use to me. I vill, how you say, be in touch."

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    About that time four people appear out of nowhere, one of which seems to be in partial shock ((This would be Kate..but since the player is not currently here..))

Johnny laughs and points to the guy. "That would be the boss man."
                    ((woo-hoo home for the evening. and holy moley, lots of posts))

Kate starts visibly at the sudden shift in settings before seeming to shrink in on herself from the new set of emotions. But is trying to get an idea of the lay of the land. The fact that one of the new faces labeled Alex as the "boss man" surprises her.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ananda hears the "thump" and softer noises of her bags being piled as she walks, a little more briskly than if she was entirely at ease, towards the others. For some reason, she's glad the others don't stop her or call her back. In fact, they're headed this way with her. The woman with darker hair, blond, looks sniffly-- she'd been sneezing... crying? And the guy was certainly interesting-looking.
                      Mutants... wonder what they could do?
                      The two dark-haired people, about her age, moved and greeted Johnny, Blaze, and Frost, leaving the noobs to get to know each other.
                      ((sorry, I had to figure out who was where and double-check that. XD I imagine Frost and Blaze to not still be talking with the Alexes and Johnny Five when Kara/Thess shows))
                      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Kate looks up at the strong curiosity coming her way, her initial shock giving way to the newer emotion. Although the empathic sync is fortunately balanced out by the immediate sense of "oh crap" as Alex and Alexis move away.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• The new guy was bigger than her-- weren't most men? and the new girl was shorter than her. Huh. Ananda waves, a smile on her face. When she closes the distance and stops, she's about three feet away from them. "Hey... um." Her eyes flick around, taking in the floor, some lights, and some stuff in the distance for a short beat before re-focusing on the two. "My name's Ananda Brynildson."

(( we should probably wait for Kabe now, * * ))

Comment

• ((I'm getting him to. He's being fail))

"Hi, I'm Kate Allen." She smiles back, a little unsure. The distractedness is throwing her off.
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ((fail?))
                              "So... where are you from?" Ananda stuffs her hands in her jeans pockets, so she won't use them to talk with. It was a bad habit she needed to cut back on...
                              (( ah. ))
                              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-16-2011, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• And Rob finally catches up to the conversation, raising a hand quietly, since I assume everybody's gathered together at this point. "So... Name's Rob Miller and I have no idea what's going on."
                                Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 03-16-2011, 11:12 PM. Reason: I try to post and people have replied in the meantime...
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X