Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam yelped and moved aside, getting away from the shards as they fell. What was this whole business about animals? Maybe there was another like her? She thought for a moment, then looked back at Kate. This was getting very odd.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Dele glanced briefly at "the Witch." He'd heard about her, even if this was his first time meeting her. He was no mind reader, but he was fairly good at gauging people's reactions. The message that Kate had for the Witch was clearly not something she was happy about.

Dele frowned again. "Personally, I'm wondering why we're trusting the word of some telepathic nasty. For all we know, he was just trying to screw with our heads." Beat. "Well, your heads."

It wasn't verbal, but there was a hint of smugness to Dele, since there hadn't been any message (as far as he knew) for he himself.

That soon passed, however, and Dele composed himself, going into 'business mode,' looking to Alex. "So what's our next move, Boss Man?"
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "Because if he's lying about that then he could be lying about the rest of it. And that wouldn't be good."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Since Alex had come back with his verdict on the guns, Ananda had been in another corner of the lab he and the others had worked in, doing her own version of research on the seperate guns-- reproducing key parts, or trying to, with help-- and then blowing them up. Or trying to.
          When Alex had explained to everyone more of 'thier' history... she couldn't help but wonder if this rise in obviously strange mutations (as opposed to the usual extra finger, new genetic disease, and so forth) were simply due to medical experimentation-- and maybe...
          she needed to find those mutation-reports maps... but those may not be accurate...
          ((I figure Ananda wasn't in the same area when Kate was asked to contact Alpha, because it's not like people are around each other constantly, y'know?))
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Alex starts pacing. "So if I am correct, there are more people in those stasis devices. What I don't understand is why they are keeping them. The A.M.L. should have no desire to keep mutants, even in stasis. Even to experiment on, it makes no sense. Also, even with scientist working for them, the technology seems a little advanced, where did that come from? Nothing is making sense. Why are these twenty so dang important? Too many questions. I think we should split up and locate the ones they do not have." He rolls out a map.

"Kate, if you can..please mark the areas on the map where these stasis pods are."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• She nods and walks over to the map, quickly marking each one. It takes her a moment to recall some of the last ones though. "I think that's all of it."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alex nods. "Rob, why don't you take Quake and one other to Giza."

Alexis adds "I think Samantha, Kate, and one other should check out the Amazon rain forest."

Johnny Ponders "I think Daniel, me, and Whisper can check out this island with no name."

Frost laughs "I'll take Blaze and Thelassa, if she wants to go, to check out Canada."

Kit looks around. "I guess anybody else can go with me and Kat to check out Germany."

Alex looks around. "Me and Alexis will coordinate from here, and you can either take the jets or fly first class, don't worry.we do have trained pilots."
                Last edited by Mytical; 04-02-2011, 07:15 AM.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Has anybody seen Ananda?"
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Everybody takes a moment, and shakes there head no. "Sorry not lately"

Comment

• Thelassa shrugged. "I think Miss Ananda is in lab, playing vith her new toys. She has been in zere much of time." She glanced at Frost and Blaze. "And it matters not to me vhere to be going next. I vill go vith you."
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Dele considered the map and his upcoming destination. "Great," the gravity-manipulator declared, in classic sardonic tone. "So I get to go visit the island from Lost?" Off of the puzzled or strange looks he got, he added, "What? I was watching old TV shows on Netflix last week, okay?"

((It should be noted, since it hadn't already been mentioned, that Dele's attire at the moment consisted of a pair of sturdy boots, jeans, and a t-shirt with the slogan: SARCASM. Just one of the many fine services I offer.))
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "Nothing wrong with that...I'm going to go see if I can find Ananda. Thank you for letting me know where she might be," this last said to Thelassa as Kate heads out.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Rob mentally runs down the list of people available while looking around the room. With Kate looking for Ananda, that left him with looking around for Vox.
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Alex looks around the room. "We appear to be a bit short on personnel, which means me and Alexis will go as well. Alexis, you are with Rob..I will go with Samantha and Kate."

Giza.
                              Rob, unable to find Vox ends up with Alexis and Quake. Upon arriving at Giza, the first thing that is noticed is that the exact coordinates lead into one of the Pyramids. For some reason Rob gets a very odd vibe about this mission. First, no tourists. The place should be packed with people..second two Jeeps are parked in front of the Pyramids.

Amazon rain forest.
                              Upon arrival the group finds themselves at an old temple that seems to have been abandoned for quite some time. It has a stone carving of a Jaguar on the top of it. Looks like nobody has been here for over a hundred years. Vines and cobwebs cover the entire thing.

Outside there are several animal statues of the local wildlife, but one seems out of place. A white statue of a bear, presumably a polar bear, is almost right in front of the temple.

Island with no name
                              Apparently there is some miscalculation with the portal and you end up inside a military style warehouse. Several empty 'pod' holders (bolted to the floor) are inside. One, however, still holds a pod, and there is a person inside the pod. Signs that people (as well as machines) have been here recently are evident. No sign of anybody currently besides the person inside the pod. She is eerily beautiful, light greenish skin with dark greenish hair. The only 'covering' she has is oddly placed vines and leaves.

Canada
                              Frost looks around to the empty Hockey Rink that the group was teleported into "Did we end up the wrong place?" she asks confused.
                              There is no sign of any pod, any people, etc..just an empty Hockey Rink. Chances are there is at least one security guard around, but otherwise..no signs of anything..

Comment

• Ananda glances at the pod, then turns abruptly to check out the rest of the warehouse suspiciously, spooked. "... Dammit Daniel, this had better not be anything like Lost, or I will kick your ass."
                                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                                X