Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girl nods.."I will need help down..remember..I can't see the ground.." Stalker nods and helps her down.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam somewhat reluctently (she thought the gryphon was pretty darned cool) changed back to her human form and waves shyly at Stalker and Wolfe.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kate smiles at the girl. "Hello Whisper."
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She thinks to Kate "Hi! I should probably think thoughts right now..don't want to accidentally cause people to do weird things."

Wolfe looks at Sam. "How many have you mastered..I wonder if you could master my other form."
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam blushed. "Oh, just a lot a typical stuff I guess. Horses, birds, combat stuff. It's mostly just for fun." She said not wanting to brag. "Your other form?"

Comment

• "That would be fine. I can speak for you."
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Wolfe Concentrates and turns into his werewolf form. "This."

The girl nods "Good..I flew!! Well..somebody else did all the flying..but..I flew!!"

Comment

• "I saw the flying. Sounds like you enjoyed it." She smiles, stepping away from the two transformers to give them a moment.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sam tilted her head and watched Wolfe, then nods. "I think so."

She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on half wolf half her.

Comment

• Right away, she can turn into one, but she knows that while she has the physical characteristics (sense of smell, hearing, strength, etc) she gets none of the special abilities like resistant to damage.

After a moment Wolfe turns back and has a big grin on his face. "I've never met somebody who could do that before. I am going to like this place."
                      Last edited by Mytical; 06-26-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Sam looks at her paws and walks around in a circle a little before changing back. "Oh you're staying?"

Comment

• "He ignored the AML's darts. He should be staying for a little while at least."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Oh, well yeah." She said, glancing over at him again.

Comment

• Thelassa lifted up into the frigid air. Her newly acquired ability to fly was effortless. Not having to "ride" the wind was gong to be a great benefit, since she wouldn't have to calculate how to readjust her control of it to maintain flight while attacking. And she could also move with more precision and grace, and she would be able to fly higher, farther, and faster. She smiled. Death from above.

The facility was directly ahead of them, just like Johnny said. There didn't seem to be much in the way of external defenses, but if they'd learned anything at all from the facility she had escaped from and mostly destroyed single-handedly, she would advise they use caution. Not that there would be any chance of a sneak attack with Quake around.

"Zhere are only few guards," she said, returning to her teammates. "Is being possible zhey are having hidden defenses. I did not see anything ve cannot handle, but ve should be careful."
                              Last edited by Kara; 06-26-2011, 04:32 PM.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Siberia
                                Quake looks a little confused. "Me too big to be careful. Me open the door?" He looks at a wall..now he may be a little slow..but he is not that slow. He knows the difference between a wall and a door.

Johnny looks at Thelassa. "We can't do stealth with Quake..might be a good idea to do a more..direct approach. Of course we can have him wait here and keep our way out clear also."

Dock of Headquarters
                                "Somebody went and blew up my house..don't really have any where else to go right now." he admits.

Before he can say anything more, Alex's voice comes over the intercom. "Everybody to the meeting room. Now please."

Comment

Working...
                                X