Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam wondered if there would be donuts at the meeting. She turned into a big wolf and knelt down next to Whisper. 'You need a lift?'
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• She turns in Stalkers general direction. Stalker laughs. "Go ahead.." he helps her onto your back. Turning to Sam. "You are going to spoil her." and laughs again.

When those going to the meeting arrive, this is what they see..

A news report...showing the devastation that Stalker and Kate just came from. "We are still standing in shock at the destruction caused by a single mutant. We have a person here, who was one of the victims of the brutal assault."

It is one of the AML, covered in a blanket. "It was horrible, they just snapped and started attacking everything! We almost had him subdued when two other mutants attacked us out of nowhere."

Followed by what is a video which shows only the attacks of Stalker and Wolfe, and none of what actually happened. Those who were there know the video has been altered and cut..but those who don't can not tell.

"That..." growls Wolfe.."is NOT what happened."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam looked confused and turned to Kate. "What happened? Also why wasn't I invited?"
        Last edited by Kanalah; 06-26-2011, 09:31 PM.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kate's confusion is very evident and starting to spread, unless Alex does something about it. "Stalker got a call about a werewolf. He invited me along, and I figured why not....When we go there, I figured out Mr. Wolfe here wasn't the cause. Then suddenly we were surrounded and the AML guys fired at...." She pauses, now frightened. "Wait, I think they were shooting at me, particularly!" Looks to Stalker for confirmation.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Wolfe is the one that answers. "They were after all of us, but yes..a few aimed at you specifically. Just don't ask me why..you and this guy" points at Stalker are not obvious mutants..
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate kind of shrugs at that one. "How many of us actually look like mutants right on the surface?"
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker and Wolfe both agree to that. Wolfe says "Though I take it you haven't been to the Den. They are not fighters though."

Stalker worries "Lets not worry about that..they are twisting what happened, chances are nobody will listen to us. This could be bad for mutants."

Comment

• "We could convince them...but that would probably be just as bad."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "We have to get the original video..it has to show everything..it should clear up things."
                    Last edited by Mytical; 06-27-2011, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• That gives her pause. "That means finding them."
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker nods. "I can track just about anybody. With the losses they have recently taken..we should have little problem..but we have to assume they will be ready for us." he looks at Kate. "Do not worry, I would never ask you to go if we decide to, we have enough manpower." he seems to understand her reluctance to fight.

Wolfe growls "We'll their little darts don't do anything to me..I could probably go in alone and take care of things."

Comment

• She gives him a thankful smile. "I suppose you could track the naked guy." And a more teasing smile.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He laughs. "That I could, though I've seen more then him then I want."

Wolfe chuckles. "Makes two of us."

Comment

• She just giggles a little.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa looked at Quake, then back at Johnny. "No, zhere is not being chance of sneak attack. However, Mr Quake is having a particularly useful talent." She grinned and motioned to the wall in front of them. "Providing distraction."
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X