• Show
Clear All

• Josiah the Wolf

Name: Josiah "the Wolf" McCowan
    Code Name: Mr. John W. Clark
    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 175 lbs of hard-earned muscle
    Hair: Grey
    Eyes: amber-gold, like a wolf's. His gaze is piercing and a bit unsettling.
    Place of Origin: Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
    Citizenship: United States of America
    Place of Residency: Lochdubh, Scotland
    Background: Born an ARMY-brat in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, to United States citizens, Josiah lived on military bases across the US and Europe. When he was 17, he got permission to enlist in the Marines, where he was recruited for the SEALs after a deployment to Afghanistan in the early days of the war. Soon, he was deployed with XXXXXXXXX and trained in XXXXXX, Great Britain, with the XXXXXXXXXXXXX, in conjunction with the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
    A full 90% of Josiah's military record is Classified, and most of the black ink begins after his SEAL recruitment.
    After 12 years in the U. S. armed forces, Josiah the Wolf retired to the Highlands of Scotland. He has since lived quietly in Lochdubh.

Josiah began seeing the Para-Normal at the tender age of six, when he visited the site of Geronimo's grave near Ft. Sill. Josiah's father retired in 1997, when Josiah was 15. The family began attending Civil War re-enactments; their visits to Anteitam, Fredricksburg, and Cold Harbor, however, where cut short when the adolescent Josiah passed out from Extra-Normal overload. He could never explain he had seen the ghosts of the fields embroiled in mortal combat, as if those battles had never ended.
    It was his military training and time in Europe that finally gave him a measure of control over what he saw.

Powers: He can see Feylines, the "Power" of sacred places like mehnirs, Stonehenge, the Mayan temples, etc., be it residual, recent, or whatnot. In addition, he can see very strong magic in items, like voodoo hayacalls. NEVER misses a shot, and can perform this feat with any weapon -- however, he must see, touch, disassemble and reassemble said weapon, if applicable. Then there is the uber-sneak skill all SEALs posess. He has training in firearms, stealth, and Krav Maga.
    Role: the back-up Agent
    Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-11-2012, 11:33 PM. Reason: needed even more details

Comment

• there can be more, there can be less.
      however, how he got his nickname is not something I know about him at the moment.
      but he does see odd things... mostly the "power" of places like mehnirs and Stonehenge.

Comment

• so....Sam from NCIS: LA?

welcome to the forums Tyger....about bloody time you joined :P\

Kabe is lurking here somewhere....whos got the bacon?
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Not only do I have bacon, it's wrapped in more bacon mmm nom nom nom

Comment

• I have the sushi
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              so....Sam from NCIS: LA?

welcome to the forums Tyger....about bloody time you joined :P\

Kabe is lurking here somewhere....whos got the bacon?
              With a mix of that one guy from the tv show Alphas. Never misses a shot. .
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• okay, so now that I'm here, and we haven't had a post on the story thread in... ELEVEN days...
                Are we waiting for me, Kabe, or both?!

Comment

• kabe more then likely...

khel...poke your husband

Comment

• *pokes the forum and gets told "Message Loading"... *
                    Bored.

Comment

• MASSIVELY updated Josiah's character sheet.
                      ...Again.

Comment

• Updated my post in "The Foundation (IC)" as well.

Comment

• Derp.

Sorry about that. You've been witnesses to/victims of total GM burnout.

I eventually reach a point where I simply can't even think about my stories anymore. I can sit and stare at a screen for half an hour and manage to have a complete mind blank the entire time. That's pretty much what caused the sudden stop in posts - I make up so much as I go along, that when I hit writer's block, I have absolutely nothing to fall back on.

So anyway, I do apologize for the delay, and shall try to fix this. Assuming anyone is still here. Going to try and finally work out some plot points tonight, then reply to the RP in the morning.
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Don't worry, Kabe, we all understand. Happens to any creative type.

I'm still down for this.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• oh, believe me, I understand... even though I do have that Attention Defi-OOH! NEW TOY! *dives*

Comment

• And then I get home and Kheldarson has Doctor Who.
                                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Working...
                                X