X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is having wet drams

Comment

• TPAM should know that I have my laptop back, I'm happily daning around my (messy) dining room, and that I now have a crush on a Geek Squad guy.

Comment

• TPAM should know that it hurts a lot hitting your toes against the table's or a chair's legs.
        TPAM should also check laptop to verify everything is as it was before incident.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I've hit my toes plenty against tables, chair's legs, bed frames, toilets, and that my mother did not name me Grace for a very good reason. TPAM should also know that the hard drive had to be replaced so I'm slowly putting things back on my computer. *le sigh*

Comment

• TPAM broke the game for more than 3 months!
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM might be getting a furchild!
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is having problems with her furchild and her comment to TPAT makes me wonder if they're giving away their furchild?

Comment

• as much as she WANTS my furchild...no...shes not getting mine.

TPAM thought I was giving away my baby!
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is shocked someone would think she would give away her furchild
                    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM is not getting Sarlon's fur-baby.

Comment

• TPAM is a semi empty nester with her child going to school soon!

Comment

• TPAM needs to know my new Yahoo! name so we can IM each other again, I'll have to remember to PM you.

Comment

• TPAM killed the game...again!

Comment

• TPAM seems to have broke the game.
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has been gone a while
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X