This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Tree of Knowledge Then?

Customer asked if we had any gallon jugs. I showed her where the pitchers were, which was the closest thing we had in my department. She told me she uses milk jugs for plant food but that she doesn't drink milk. Her mother forgot to bring her an empty milk jug and sometimes she buys the smaller bottles of milk, pours them out, and uses those for water and plant food.

So I just suggested buying an actual gallon of water and using that, since that would generally be cheaper. She sort of just gave me that stone faced stare that people sometimes give me when my logic makes sense but they'd rather entrench themselves behind a brick wall.

Maybe she took my advice, maybe she didn't. Still funny.
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

BRONDO-
    It has what plants crave!
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
      Customer asked if we had any gallon jugs. I showed her where the pitchers were, which was the closest thing we had in my department. She told me she uses milk jugs for plant food but that she doesn't drink milk. Her mother forgot to bring her an empty milk jug and sometimes she buys the smaller bottles of milk, pours them out, and uses those for water and plant food.

So I just suggested buying an actual gallon of water and using that, since that would generally be cheaper. She sort of just gave me that stone faced stare that people sometimes give me when my logic makes sense but they'd rather entrench themselves behind a brick wall.

Maybe she took my advice, maybe she didn't. Still funny.
      Guessing she never thought of doing that
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
      X