This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT did you just say?

I was doing some grocery shopping with my daughter today, and was looking for sandwich meat. The worker stocking that area looks at me and says "So, you like fondling salami?" I'm sure my face was

This was a guy who looked to be in his 50's so you'd think he'd know better.

Dirty old man. I woulda reported his behavior. Thats not something to say to someone while working.

Comment

I did. That was the first time I've ever reported someone, but that was just too far out of line for me to let go.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think there was any misunderstanding on that one. Sounds a bit sexual to me.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          Yeah, I don't think there was any misunderstanding on that one. Sounds a bit sexual to me.
          Nah....where would you get that idea.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth 24601 View Post
            I did. That was the first time I've ever reported someone, but that was just too far out of line for me to let go.
            Not to mention, you had your daughter with you. If she's a minor, he should be in big trouble.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What a perv! Good on you for telling someone.

Comment

She's 2, which is part of why I was really pissed. I can't wait to leave this place.

Comment

"Nice firm, hot salami yes, old crusty salami with saggy pickled eggs, no"
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                    "Nice firm, hot salami yes, old SMALLcrusty salami with saggy pickled eggs, no"

FIFY. might as well insult his size too since he's being a dick

But I'm betting that one is going to get him in trouble. Hopefully

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                      "Nice firm, hot salami yes, old crusty salami with saggy pickled eggs, no"
                      The beautiful thing about this is that any children present wouldn't think they were talking about anything but salami.

Comment

I think that he wanted to get you moving instead of staying in one spot, but that's not a good way to do it.
                        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Uh, I had just walked up. He was an ass, and I have a feeling it wasn't the first time. They are now advertising an opening in the meat department.

Comment

Quoth 24601 View Post
                            He was an ass, and I have a feeling it wasn't the first time. They are now advertising an opening in the meat department.
                            HELP WANTED: Meat Department Worker
                            QUALIFICATIONS: Knowing when to keep own mouth shut and mind manners
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

so ... how did the manager react when you told him/her about it?

was it a look of shock or a face-palm/"not again!" kind of look?

Comment

Working...
                              X