This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for the big one

Outages are more than irritating. We can't work out the reasons for it. We're currently in the process of negotiating for a new server.

We'll let you know more as and when.

Rapscallion

"So, do you want this server to be named the same as the other? Customs .. suck?"

"Customers suck, yes."

"..."

"There's a section for venting about stupid tech customers as well, if you're interested "

Classic conversation. He was rather amenable after he'd gotten over his surprise.

Rapscallion

Comment

Heh. Our members surge. Soon we'll rule the world. There are far more of us then customers. MWA HA HA HA HA HA!
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Raps - thanks again for all you (and the Mods) do for this site.

It keeps me sane and I have had to compose myself and walk away from my desk when I'm clicking through the site and get the system busy message I get up and walk around perimeter of building *shivers... it's a very, very long building and it's cold out... shivers again...* (BTW - I do choose to walk outside because my building is attached to mall-hell and I can't standz these idiots at this time of year!!!)

I think your provider knows more about it than I ever will, but I have noticed that the outages seem to be taking place at times of the day that may coincide with the close of various exchanges around the globe that are being affected by the current selling off of stocks - however, I could be wrong. It just always happens at the approximately same time in my fair city which is between 1:45 and 2:30.

Thanks, Raps!

You Rock
        _________

One decade closer to retirement
        No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

I know that lately I've been here much less than in the past (I realize that the amount I was here was a drop in a pond compared to others), but I also have to say thanks for the venting space, when it was needed.
          3 Basic rules for ordering food.
          - Order from the menu.
          - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
          - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

New server obtained. Work starting on it shortly.

Rapscallion

Comment

Good luck!
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
              X