Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frack-frackitty-frack-frack-frack!!! She's coming down for close to a month! *Hides in the middle of the blanket-fort* I don't have the energy to deal with this right now.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

*clutches teddy bear* can...can I come in? I have to go be a bitch to a nice boy and I feel horrid.

I'll knit us all matching hats. Portable safety blankets
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I has a headache and I'm turning 35(!) on Friday. Lemme in.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My job is trying to kill me and I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Room for one more? I baked fresh bread a few days ago...

Comment

*Drags Lupo in gently, minding the bruises - because I'm being a drama-queen and I need a Lupo-cuddle*

Comment

brings her experimental somewhat successful gummie fudge brownies
              fudgeyness with globs of gummy parts...takes a while to cool off but its good

i've lost my mind, seen it?
              Last edited by Midnight12; 09-30-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

I just made a pot of chocolate mint something-or-other coffee. Great when added to milk chocolate mint hot chocolate.

Who's got the Bailey's?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Those sound awesome, all of the food in this thread is awesome.

Also no I have not seen your mind, perhaps it is with mine?

I don't have Bailey's but I do have O'Reillys, which is every bit as good.

Comment

Ran out of Baileys last weekend, but there's some spirits left in the freezer. *Drags in chest freezer and stations it next to Amina's mini fridge* Have at it, I'm not sure what drinks are left in there though. Might be time for a restock.

I think my brain is hiding with Lexia's and Solumina's minds. If anyone finds it, please return it in a semi-usable and mostly clean condition.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      I just made a pot of chocolate mint something-or-other coffee. Great when added to milk chocolate mint hot chocolate.

Who's got the Bailey's?
                      I have peppermint schnapps. That's how you make mint hot chocolate.

/also has brownie mix. maybe tomorrow.

Comment

hey mine will be half dirty dun bother cleaning it. the dirt kind of seeped in

will try to keep yours relatively clean if i find it Mishi

Comment

Can somebody make room for me? I can't deal anymore. I can bring popcorn! with chocolate!

Comment

Hold on a minute while I see what I can cobble together from my coffee pot and my liquor cabinet. kthnx.

ETA--no peppermint schnapps, just vanilla. But it works.
                            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 09-30-2010, 02:05 AM.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I think we might need more blankets and chairs (and pillows). SK and I are going to run out of yarn room if this keeps up.

*brings in a batch of gluten-free "brownies"*

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                Hold on a minute while I see what I can cobble together from my coffee pot and my liquor cabinet. kthnx.

ETA--no peppermint schnapps, just vanilla. But it works.
                                I have a whole bottle of peppermint. don't you read?

Comment

Working...
                                X