This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't be fucking serious??!!!

*checks url* Customerssuck.com....oh right...

That's one of the reasons why I avoid customers when I go grocery shopping and other errands. Yes I'm wearing some pretty short shorts...am I on the clock? No? Okay then fuck off
    Out of retail!

Comment

I would love to hear a complaint like that when I'm leaving the dojo. Yes, the tax office has a dress code.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Shamus View Post
        Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.
        I love this line
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          They have. It's called a "crowbar," and can be picked up easily and cheaply at your local hardware store
          Just walk into an ace hardware look for the game nerd and ask for 'Gordon Freeman starter kit'
          Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
          pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Boggles View Post
            I think he genuinely didn't realise I wasn't working.
            See, here's the problem I have. If he thought you were working, I could kinda see his complaint. Now, once you made it clear that you had been off the clock, a normal person who might have been making such a complaint would probably, at the least, realize their mistake and withdraw the complaint or, at the most, realize they were an idiot, blush profusely, express their utter embarrassment, apologize sincerely, and then leave quickly, bursting into flames once they hit the streetlight of reality.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Don't you know you're supposed to look business appropriate at all times in case a customer sees you outside of work ? You NEVER want to give a customer the impression that you are not professional at all times !

*sarcasm mode turned off*

What a douchebag

Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
                Don't you know you're supposed to look business appropriate at all times in case a customer sees you outside of work ? You NEVER want to give a customer the impression that you are not professional at all times !

*sarcasm mode turned off*

What a douchebag

What about at home? they MIGHT find you in your neighborhood!

https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Don't you know you're supposed to look business appropriate at all times in case a customer sees you outside of work ? You NEVER want to give a customer the impression that you are not professional at all times!
                  Slightly I just took a class on how to interview for a job, and that's one of the things the teacher said; to always be dressed in business wear and always be carrying your resumes with you just in case you run into someone who may be hiring. Look, I need a job, I really do, and I've been really working my ass off to find one, but I strongly doubt I'm going to run into my future boss at the grocery store. And even if I do, if he/she's so anal-retentive that I'm expected to be dressed to the nines to buy cereal and dish soap, I'm not sure I'd want to work for that kind of person anyway!

My time is my time. Not the company's time. If I want to wear jeans and T-shirt to go grocery shopping, or to take my son to the playground, or wherever, I damned well will! I'm not wearing out my good clothes or dress shoes when I'm not at work. Funds are tight!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                    Slightly I just took a class on how to interview for a job, and that's one of the things the teacher said; to always be dressed in business wear and always be carrying your resumes with you just in case you run into someone who may be hiring. Look, I need a job, I really do, and I've been really working my ass off to find one, but I strongly doubt I'm going to run into my future boss at the grocery store. And even if I do, if he/she's so anal-retentive that I'm expected to be dressed to the nines to buy cereal and dish soap, I'm not sure I'd want to work for that kind of person anyway!

My time is my time. Not the company's time. If I want to wear jeans and T-shirt to go grocery shopping, or to take my son to the playground, or wherever, I damned well will! I'm not wearing out my good clothes or dress shoes when I'm not at work. Funds are tight!

Um. I was kidding. I'm sorry that you did not find that obvious. Good luck with your job search.
                    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Um. I was kidding. I'm sorry that you did not find that obvious. Good luck with your job search.
                      I knew you were kidding. But some people aren't.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                        They have. It's called a "crowbar," and can be picked up easily and cheaply at your local hardware store
                        Oh, it's not going to be so easy to get those anymore. Something about a raging psychotic in the New England area threatening some customers with it. I guess they're going to start asking for background checks now.

Totally sorry about that, I got carried away.

Comment

As for the dressing for success thing... These people are lost in the 50's when you'd have June Cleaver in pearls as she was vacuuming. Although, they have a point especially when you see someone with their rolls brimming over their pants....

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Slightly I just took a class on how to interview for a job, and that's one of the things the teacher said; to always be dressed in business wear and always be carrying your resumes with you just in case you run into someone who may be hiring.
                            That reminds me of a meeting from my old company where they were talking about dress codes. They didn't have a formal dress code, but they were asking people to exercise some discretion. I had no problem with that, until someone tried to trot out this gem:

"You represent your company at all times."

Thankfully I had enough discretion not to laugh my ass off at that. But if I wasn't already, I made damn sure not to ever wear my work badge off the clock.
                            Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I just realized something. You're probably naked when you shower at home, right? You should be fired.
                              It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                              -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Some customers can't accept the fact that we actually go home and have a social life outside of work. It may be too much for them to handle to see us out of uniform and unavailable towards the slavery over their selfish needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X