This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Yeah, she didn't want to hear reason, she just wanted to bitch. People like that, you just have to ignore their ranting.

And her response of made me want to reach through the screen and I hate bigots.
    ...and what would you like to bet that if she ever encountered a person who couldn't work due to a disability, she'd whine about the 'freeloader' living off the taxpayers?

Yes, I've encountered her type. Many, many times. She's not happy unless she's making someone else miserable. There's really no rationale otherwise. I just remember that she must have a miserable life indeed if that's the only way she can validate herself.
    Last edited by CyberLurch; 08-19-2019, 02:16 AM. Reason: added a thought

Comment

The nasty woman from the OP is... I have no polite words, and can't really articulate the impolite ones.

I had a few people rant at me when I was still at the wholesale club about the self-checkouts when we installed them. The whole "they're taking away jobs!!one!eleventybang" stuff. My response was a shrug and explaining they'd installed them toward the end of the summer, when we were going to be losing a lot of cashiers anyway to the start of the school year.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Sometimes it's worth it to get on with life and not be stuck waiting behind Karen challenging the prices on everything in her cart and demanding the cashier accept her 12 expired coupons while her 4 kids orbit her in a frenzy of checklane-wrecking destruction.
        I see we shopped at the same store the other day. And then my three year old told me he had to potty.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
          I see we shopped at the same store the other day. And then my three year old told me he had to potty.
          Sweetie, you can potty in her bags.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Do NOT tell a Southerner, "Bless your heart." Just don't. We (Southern born, Southern bred.. and I hope like heck I'll be Northern dead...) all know it's a polite way of calling someone a rock-chewer. And don't say, "Bless your ever-loving heart," either. You're implying that they gargle gravel too! :P

I learned to really tip them over the edge by just nodding and agreeing with everything they rant about. They're crazy. They're just the only ones that don't realize it yet.
            If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
            X