This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the season.

This could go into the Sucky Neighbors thread but it is not really ONE specific neighbor.

I live next to a HS. Now here in CheeseHeadLand Central 99% of the snow has FINALLY melted from our streets and lawns. and SSDY like every other year I find crap gifts from the HS kids have left on my lawn over the last 4 or 5 months. many milk cartons, food trays, fast food burger wrappers, ciggy butts and some unidentable blobs of something that might be paper, some ones soggy home work, school memos, and notes going home.

Predictable as heck.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I always figured spring thaw as: "Oh Boy! Months and months of doggie-dos all at once!"
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      I always figured spring thaw as: "Oh Boy! Months and months of doggie-dos all at once!"
      I am very lucky in that aspect. My lawn does not seem to be a "dumping" ground. Now my back yard, on the other hand, is semi full of rabbit pellets
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        I am very lucky in that aspect. My lawn does not seem to be a "dumping" ground. Now my back yard, on the other hand, is semi full of rabbit pellets
        Fertilizer!
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
        X