Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww. So does this mean we never find out in-game that Aiden isn't related to Frejya at all? Sad Naamah.

Comment

• It would appear so, Naams.

Alas, it also means I never got to introduce a side-character, a scion of Hephaestus named John Smith. A happily manic mad scientist engineer.

"Why would you build something like this?"
      "For fun! Well, for science. Well, for engineering, technically, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as 'for science.'"
      "Are you going to switch it on?"
      "Oh, yes! Just needed to fix one last thing. Here we go! Allons-y!"

Why, yes, who do you think I had pictured in my mind for him?

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Curious to know.

Who else would like to revive this game?

It probably wouldn't be where we left off. There's no guarantee that everyone who was involved in the last one would come back.

I'm imagining starting fresh, but with all the characters starting out at the "Unawakened" level, and in the course of an initial adventure-- probably involving trolls threatening a small town or something-- coming into their power as scions.

Any takers?
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• With my Halloween Havoc come to an end..I would be interested.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'd be willing to try and make it work again. My ability to post regularly won't be there until after December 14. That is when I will be done with this semester of school.

Comment

• Good to hear. We'll hold off until we have at least one or two other people.

Comment

• Welp, I'll go ahead and put this here, a link to the thread for the new game.

http://customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?p=1098208

Player-characters will start out as Unawakened, but I think I'll have the PCs jump up the scale in terms of power more quickly than usual for other Scions. After all, they're more important than NPCs.

Comment

Working...
                X