This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you SO much to the Starbucks Employee

As some of you may know, I recently lost my house to a fire. I go to Starbucks usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I go to school because I won $125 Starbucks cards on a sweep, so I can get my caffeine fix for free.

Some of the employees who know me know what happened, some don't. However, today I went through the drive through and a new employee happened to be at the window. She asked me how my day was, and I just said "eh", as I am frustrated right now, but I was polite, not bitching, just a blah kind of day.

She bought my coffee..which really made my day. I thanked her and tipped her, and she refused the tip. She said she knew what type of day I was having and wanted to just see me smile.

Thanks Starbucks, you really did make my day!
    Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation hope things get better from here out, starting with the Starbucks lady
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

I hope no one was hurt and you had good insurance.

Comment

Very nice! Why stop there? Head over to the nearest Ferrari dealership, do the same and see if they give a car to you for free! Just kidding...

I am sorry to hear of your loss, but I hope things start looking positive for you very soon.

Comment

Working...
        X