X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When game show hosts corpse big-time

What is Andy Capp known as in Germany?

Also, this montage of similar clips

Both are NSFW due to sexual innuendo and slang, but oh so hilarious.

What makes these even better is when he can read out the question and at least one of the answers straight-faced, then realises what he's said and cracks up, all the while the contestants are usually cacking themselves in laughter (And bonus points if the normally stern-and-straitlaced-Chaser loses it too)

Ah, dear Bradley. On at least one occasion he cracked up so badly in the timed cash builder round the producers had to give the contestant extra time. I keep wondering if the question writers have a sweepstake for whoever manages to get him to corpse, with a bonus if the Chaser goes too.

Amazingly this show is aired before the watershed!
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post

Amazingly this show is aired before the watershed!
      That just makes it even better .

I haven't seen too much of the Australian one (I can at least identify a couple of our Chasers though), so I don't know if Andrew O'Keefe does it, but I do know that whenever one of the chasers (Mark?) is up and there's a contestant named David, he'll go nuts with the Bible puns.

Comment

Working...
      X