Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So THAT's how you get Ikea's meatballs...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So THAT's how you get Ikea's meatballs...

Man gets his testicle stuck in an IKEA stool

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that shower seats are a thing...but OWWW!!!!

*winces* Didn't someone get awarded a Darwin for removing themselves from the gene pool via castration doing that?
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I think it's only considered an Honorable Mention if you survive, but still remove yourself from the gene pool. Not sure.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        I think it's only considered an Honorable Mention if you survive, but still remove yourself from the gene pool.
        You can win one if you remove your ability to contribute towards the gene pool.

> Nominees significantly improve the gene pool by eliminating themselves from the human race in an obviously stupid way. They are self-selected examples of the dangers inherent in a lack of common sense, and all human races, cultures, and socioeconomic groups are eligible to compete. Actual winners must meet the following criteria:

> Reproduction
        > Out of the gene pool: dead or sterile.
        > Excellence
        > Astounding misapplication of judgement.
        > Self-Selection
        > Cause one's own demise.
        > Maturity
        > Capable of sound judgement.
        > Veracity
        > The event must be true.

Rules for winning a Darwin award
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I've heard about grabbing life by the balls, but this is ridiculous.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            I think it's only considered an Honorable Mention if you survive, but still remove yourself from the gene pool. Not sure.
            You can get an Honorable Mention if you fail to remove yourself. You can get a Darwin Award after you already have a kid... By removing their ability to pass your genes on.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
              I've heard about grabbing life by the balls, but this is ridiculous.
              dammit, you ALMOST made me break rule #1 there!

I loved Ikea's response to the whole thing.

Comment

Actually, this is what happens to them.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I thought this was appropriate. The Kitten Lady has no balls.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                  X