This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalheads forever!

If your kids won't take you ... and your grandkids won't take you ... then dammit ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

This popped up on my Facebook feed. I love it. You are never too old to rock out.

That will be my brother and I when we are old and disgraceful.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Wobbling in the walker...
      Waving cell phone on "flashlight" overhead
      Wavering warble of "Smoke, on the water..."
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Pixelated, if I remember correctly what you have posted about yourself, they are younger than you. They did not escape from a senior home, but a mental health care facility.

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/08/07...y-german-town/

As Quiet Riot said...
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Leaving a mental health facility is not good. Hopefully they are getting whatever help they need.

Smoke on the Water is one of my favourite songs. It used to be my ringtone on an old phone.

Warning: a little morbid: I already have a plan of how I want my funeral, with instructions on everything including the music. Somewhere over the Rainbow (Billy Thorpe version) is to be played at the start and end of the funeral. Followed by Highway to Hell as my coffin goes in to be cremated. Then 12 months later, my ashes are to be spread off the cliffs at my favourite beach while Smoke on the Water is played. There is a whole lot more, but these are 3 of my favourite songs and they should make my family laugh at how totally me the whole thing will be. It will also not be a standard funeral. I want it more of an Irish wake with drinking, food and stories, not formal stuff. And absolutely no black. Part of the instructions is to have clown costumes on hand for anyone in all black (wigs, noses and all).
          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Working...
          X