Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(OOC: Rolled a cumulative 0 for understanding difficulty, but the backlash beat your defense by 1. So you'll have to roll a defense again)

The walls seem to undulate and sway as if breathing, rivulets of blood rolling down the ancient boards. A thick miasma curls up from the floor boards, trying to wrap itself around you. There's a hint of a cry that comes with it, a soft scream like a child waking up.

As the Sight continues, the walls seem to warp more, reaching out for you, trying to pull you closer.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

(ooc: Not having good luck here rolled worse than before)

Emma is clearly struggling not to vomit.

Comment

(OOC: Eep. I'm gonna let you keep showing your reactions and let the others respond, but obviously you're going to be taking some stress points here or have to take some consequences. It's all mental stress, of course. By the way, next round I rolled a 4 against your 2 so...we're going to be nice, call it a one stress and a one stress and you'll get out after the second round so we can move on. Sound fair?)
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

(ooc: Sounds good to me)

As the vision before her continue Emma would zone out for a moment.

(ooc: Insert reactionary measure from others here)

When she finally manages to come out of it she has one hell of a headache, lurches forward and puts out a hand to steady herself. As she is about to make contact with the wall she recoils back and windmills about landing on the nearest person and vomits.

(ooc: whoever wants to be the nearest can decide if Emma vomited on them or not)

Comment

Who else could be so blessed by the fates?

Randall tries to catch her, and mostly just catches her lunch on his pants and shoes.

He sighs. "It's okay, I needed to wash these anyway."
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Peter: Still Buzzed

The big man just turns around and stares at Emma as she first zones out... then freaks out. He blinks a bit, then turns to Jad. "Did she just have some kind of acid flashback or something?" He turns back to her, clearly having no idea what's happening to her, and doesn't exactly help by saying, "Seriously, you preppies and your pharm parties. This is why I burned down that drugs lab."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jad, being Jad, really didn't care about what had happened. He was just glad he was not the one that got vomited on.

"Well, we've been here a bit, and broken in. I suspect that if there was something worried about intruders we'd have heard it by now."
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Randall shakes his head while trying to help support Emma. "Some magical types can open themselves up to visions. I get it to an extent, but mine are uncontrolled and random. And betting what she just got was way stronger than most of what I see."

Comment

Jad suggests "Then maybe don't do that. I think if it is avoided, the only danger we are in is the danger of being bored."
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

As Emma recovers, it becomes apparent that the temperature seems to be dropping around you, as evidenced by the clouds coming with everyone's breaths.

((OOC: Roll against a mental attack of -1. I'm laughing at anyone who fails this...))
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Jad sits up and notice this, he still thinks the ghosts are a prank, but even he knows that cold spots are a sign that a spirit is around.

"Ok, maybe I was a bit hasty here. Is it just me or did it just get frosty in here?"

Comment

Jad tries to find the coldest spot in the room, in hopes that maybe it will give some sort of clue as to why the spirit might be restless.

Comment

Peter: Still Buzzed

The big man frowns as he sees his breath steaming the air. "...the fuck? Did a cold front blow in or something?" He glances around. "I'm half tempted to make a torch or something, to warm this place up..."
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"As long as you keep the fire away from me. It's all good." Chuckles Jad.

Comment

"I never understand why people love to tempt fate like that. And I'm voting no on the fire in this place."

(rolled a +1)

Comment

Working...
                                X