Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dare you show something I don't like!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare you show something I don't like!

Last night I got a call from a crabby old woman who bitched at me because the show hostess was showing black spinel instead of turquoise, as if I have any control over what is shown and when it's shown.

Thankfully it was my last day there. I start a new job on the 16third and don't have to deal with that shit anymore.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Congrats on that last part!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

The 16third? Which calendar are you going by? ^_^

Comment

Sounds like a 'Damn you, autocorrect' moment to me.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
          The 16third? Which calendar are you going by? ^_^
          The 16third is right after the 13th day of the 13th month. The weather's lousy.

Comment

Quoth little_miss_springfield View Post
            The 16third is right after the 13th day of the 13th month. The weather's lousy.
            Lousy Smarch weather.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

You think it's bad now, just wait for Octember!
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I love Octemberfest! All the beer is free.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

"There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest!"

"There's not?! YA USED ME, SKINNER...YA USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X