Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but everyone else has already picked the others I wanted. Cuz I is bad slacker.

Hmmm let me think..............

Patrick Swayze will make the news. He just made a comeback in some kind of movie, I think. I saw the ad on Facebook or Myspace. Usually when there's a comeback, something ensues later on.

David Hasselhoff will be back in the news.

Evan Rachel Wood....she and Marilyn Manson recently broke up. I'm sure her next dating escapade will be just as shocking.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

That's four. You get two more, kiddo.

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Yes but everyone else has already picked the others I wanted. Cuz I is bad slacker.
      Well, that's your problem then, isn't it.

I'm just trying to help you out and get you all the picks your entitled to.

Quoth blas87 View Post
      Patrick Swayze will make the news. He just made a comeback in some kind of movie, I think.
      New tv series, actually. "Beast." Seen the ads. FBI undercover agent. That's all I know.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Beyonce? Did anyone pick her yet? She's going to get preggo this year.

Ty Peddington is going to get a DUI, too. It's that hair of his. His body can't oxodize alcohol like normal, because it stays in all that hedgehog hair.

Comment

Good call on Tyra, Blas!

But didn't someone already pick Hasselhoff?

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Beyonce? Did anyone pick her yet? She's going to get preggo this year.
            Beyonce is now yours, as no one else picked her. However, keep in mind, getting pregnant is not, in and of itself, a scandal.

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Ty Peddington is going to get a DUI, too.
            Do you mean Ty Pennington, the host of Extreme Makeover? Or is this Peddington dude someone else entirely?

Quoth alogram View Post
            But didn't someone already pick Hasselhoff?
            Damn, not checking as well as I thought I was. Yes, Hasselhoff was, in fact, previously picked.

So Blas, you need to pick one more and clarify who you're talking about with Peddington. Thanks.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Yes I mean Ty Peddington as in Extreme Makeover guy....

Ahhh frack...hmm...so the Hoff is out.......

Samantha Ronson.....Lindsay Lohan's gf....I think sometime this year, they are going to break up, and she's going to gain even more fame than she's soaked up from dating Lindsay, and maybe she'll be seen turning another famous female celebutante into a lesbian.

Comment

Am I too late to join in with this?

If not, I call Peter Mandelson, Amy Winehouse, Peter Phillips, Kevin Pieterson, George Osbourne and Cherie Blair.
                Last edited by Boggles; 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM.
                Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                  Singer Ashlee Simpson
                  Gov. Charlie Crist of FL
                  Yankees Third baseman Alex Rodriguez
                  Ok so 3 more...

Keith Olberman

Oprah

Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley - because...
                  Last edited by draftermatt; 01-07-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Since Orlando Bloom is taken I'll pick Ann Coulter.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Quoth Boggles View Post
                      Am I too late to join in with this?

If not, I call Peter Mandelson, Amy Winehouse, Peter Phillips, Kevin Pieterson, George Osbourne and Cherie Blair.
                      Never too late! And your picks have been noted, though I was SHOCKED to see that no one had taken Amy Winehouse yet. Excellent pick! (Though I'll be honest, I had to look up the others, not being British....)

Quoth Trayol View Post
                      Since Orlando Bloom is taken I'll pick Ann Coulter.
                      Sorry, Trayol, Severen13 already claimed Ann Coulter. You still have one pick to go. If you need the complete list of who's been taken, just let me know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Jester,

Take a look at this video (starting at the 1:50 mark). Does that count as a scandal? If so it's yours.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#28530266

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                          I have added Swinton and Owen for you, but Romo is already taken, so you need one more, please.
                          Is A Rod still available? If he isn't then I'll take either John Mayer or Emma Watson.

Comment

• Alex Rodriguez is, in fact, taken. The other two, however, will have to wait until I get home and access my list, which is on my computer, not online. I, however, am not home, as I am currently babysitting my friend's 8 year old so that she and my friend, her fiance, can have an adult's dinner out. Uncle Jester strikes again!

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Sportsmom, both Rodriguez and Watson were taken. Mayer was not, so I am adding him to your list, by process of elimination.

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                              Jester,

Take a look at this video (starting at the 1:50 mark). Does that count as a scandal? If so it's yours.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#28530266
                              Matt, I am not sure. Let's see if that thing has any legs, or not. While I would love to be the first one to score on this thing, I am not sure if that is quite at scandal level. But I will be watching......

Hell, between Sarah Palin and Paris Hilton, I may have the title wrapped up by Spring Break!

Still A Customer."

Comment

• I'm up to four now, right, Jester?

Comment

Working...
                                X