Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? You don't get to blame that on me. You're paying for the Netflix account.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• My mind is not the sharpest right now. So I have to ask..Fred and co are at the crime scene..correct??? Sorry..just a bit more confused then normal..and that is saying a lot.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• never really liked Dr. Who, but I can see why folks love it.
        Bored now.

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f
          Bored now.
          Please tell me this is a Dark Willow reference from Buffy. *is a huge Buffy fan*
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Still trying to figure out where the heck Fred is, and what is going on. Sorry..not sharpest tool in the shed right now.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Fred and co. are heading to the crime scene, Myt. They're actually going to the transport system currently, so you can write out how Fred responds to that.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Yep. Heading down the halls towards the transporter. They're heading through it to Division One (Washington), and from there to a small town in Virginia to see the crime scene.

Anyway. Sorry about that, work schedule and other activities haven't been kind to RP posts lately.

Just for fun, the latest addition to the Files. I need to complete a couple others before I update the actual page.
                EN Classification :: "Faceless"
                Threat: EN-2.
                Summary: These ENs are humanoid entities which can't be identified by facial appearance. While evidence suggests the ENs possess normal facial features - they are able to see, hear, speak, and breathe normally - it is impossible for anyone to recognize them as having a face. It is instead a complete blind spot for any observers - completely unnoticed and unrecalled after breaking contact. Recordings of the ENs, whether they are photographic or video, retain this effect, with viewers simply not noticing the subject's face. Furthermore, these ENs show a disturbing capability for escaping notice just long enough to escape a confrontation - frequently faster than a human would have been able to move given the time it was unwatched.
                Identification: Perceptives and non-perceptives alike are incapable of recognizing a face on this EN. The only advantage a perceptive has is that a perceptive recalls the absence, whereas a non-perceptive individual will continue without realizing anything was amiss, and frequently forgets ever meeting the EN.
                Response Protocol: The EN should be kept under a close watch, preferably with multiple observers in rotation to avoid breaking contact. Agents should not engage unless the EN's activities appear to be putting human lives or Foundation secrets at risk. Any such contact should preferably be made by a senior agent with experience handling this EN, while others cover the contacting agent.
                » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• will have to do longer post later keyboard died and only using on screen keyboard
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                    will have to do longer post later keyboard died and only using on screen keyboard
                    The keyboard revolt is spreading!

Suppress the riots violently!
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• *sets phasers to KILL*
                      Ready, Sir.

Comment

• And random thoughts appear in the thread.

A special notice to all new agents.
                        Despite his claims, Mr. Black is none of the following:
                        1. Division Command.
                        2. A secret agent. FEND employment excluded.
                        3. Classified information.
                        4. Royalty or nobility of any existing location.
                        5. An EN-4.
                        6. A wizard.
                        7. The man behind the man.
                        8. A Quentin Tarantino character.
                        9. Immortal.
                        10. The Architect.
                        11. A quintuple agent.
                        12. Capable of performing any action solely due to being "cooler than you".
                        13. A compulsive liar. It's merely habitual.
                        14. Allergic to, or otherwise exempt from, research or field work.

Any such claims from Mr. Black are to be dismissed.
                        So, considering I love adding new content but am astonishingly lazy, if anyone would like to submit ideas for ENs or anomalous objects, feel free, particularly in the form of in-character reports. Also welcome are in-character commentaries on existing file entries. I'll add whichever ones amuse me the most.

(Edit) Oh, and so everyone can follow along with the current RP events, Solyn Kher is Kheldarson's major character in the original story this is an AU of.
                        Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 03-31-2012, 08:20 AM. Reason: Extra info.
                        » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• sorry... I'm a Civil War Re-enactor, and I was away at the 150th Anniversary of the battle of Shiloh this past weekend (March 29th thru the April 1st). Uploaded fresh post... Kabe, Josiah's being as cordial as he can.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                            " ... Mr Doyle I look forward to seeing you in a dress."
                            It's no' a dress, it's a KILT.
                            http://isleofharris.files.wordpress....t_1024_dpa.jpg
                            So THERE!
                            Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-03-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• smart ass just you wait till friday!
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                                smart ass just you wait till friday!
                                At least I included a good picture of a famous Scotsman.

Comment

Working...
                                X