Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Blas because she comes up with these lines that crack me up. A LOT.

Comment

I likes me some Kinkoid because she's got a way with words. And because she's a bad ass, in the best way possible.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I like Irv because he's the funniest guy on CS! His avatar is bitchin,' too!
        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

I like Giggle Goose because her name makes me smile and she's got a PUPPY!!! avatar
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I like BookstoreEscapee, cause she's just awesome and has interesting stories.

You go girl!
            I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

I Like SSG, because She has almost as many stories as the rest of us, some of which are even heartwarming.

Comment

I like salted gump because he posts here.
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I like mono because she's awesome...and is really nice about putting up with my slacking ways.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I love Becks because she's a Metallica fan, and because she says it like it is!
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I like Peppergirl because her avatar makes me giggle and because I secretly imagine a utopian world where SC are not allowed to breed
                      Last edited by SilverOrb; 03-20-2009, 11:03 PM. Reason: Utopian does not have a Y in it
                      "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

I like SilverOrb because she gives customer service with a growl.

Rowr.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I like Irving because he is clever and funny, and has a username that hearkens back to an old kid's joke about books and authors.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I like XCashier because she is sweet, a good friend, and has a pretty kitty in her avatar that makes me

Comment

I like RHPG because she will listen to me rant.
                              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I like Mono because she is slightly odd.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X