View Single Post

  #2  
Old 07-04-2012, 05:22 AM
RecoveringKinkoid's Avatar
RecoveringKinkoid RecoveringKinkoid is offline
Snake Handler
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,820
Default

My kid burned her hand on a sparkler a couple years ago. She still has a scar.

Did you know sparklers burn hot as a welding torch? If you wouldn't hand a small child a welding torch, don't hand them a sparkler. A piece of...I dont' know what that stuff is on a sparkler...popped off, landed on her hand, melted into her skin and just kept burning. It was HORRIBLE.

I dont' mean to be a wet blanket, but let me tell you want a wet blanket is: Going through that with a kid. We don't do that crap anymore.

Please be careful with your incendiary devices tomorrow. Have fun, stay cool, and don't get hurt or burn anything down.