This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising TVs

Yesterday, a customer complained about the tv advertisements that are located at our large registers. I offered to get her the main office number but she didn't want it. I started writing a note for the management but I messed up so I had to start the note over. Luckily, the customer was willing to write the note and I put it in the safe where the office person will be able to find it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

What a thing to complain about. I want to tell those people to chill out...go home and have some chamomile tea and learn yoga or something.

Was she at least nice about it, i.e. did she realize that YOU personally were not the one who decided that those TVs should be there?

Comment

She didn't start screaming if that's what you mean. She wasn't happy about the tvs but she was civil for the most part.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Civil is good.

Still...geez. Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Comment

I guess some people just don't like having ads shoved in their face like that.

Comment

it is pretty hard not to go anywhere with out ads these days.... thats a pretty dumb thing to complain about

Comment

Hmmm, can't see any ads on here...

Rapscallion, how he likes it

Comment

Props to you for that, Raps.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion
                  Hmmm, can't see any ads on here...
                  That's cuz you know what you're doing & stuff.
                  The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
                  X