Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had control of a shopping mall for a day,what would you like getting up to ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had control of a shopping mall for a day,what would you like getting up to ?

Excluding anything to do with getting revenge against any (current or former)
    retail employer/s you dislike (if they were situated in the shopping mall), what are the most creatively witty (serious or humorous) things you'd most like getting up to and doing, if you had total control of a shopping mall (or a shopping center)
    for a day ?

"Attention shoppers! Those of you that are nice, courteous, considerate, and good people to the employees can stay. All of you rude, lame, fuckwit, half-baked, narcissistic, obnoxious, antisocial, pathological entitlement whores need to get the fuck out of this mall right now!

Those who don't will be summarily shot. Thank you for your cooperation."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth KL70 View Post
      Excluding anything to do with getting revenge against any (current or former)
      retail employer/s you dislike (if they were situated in the shopping mall),
      what are the most creatively witty (serious or humorous) things you'd most like getting up to and doing, if you had total control of a shopping mall (or a shopping center)
      for a day ?
      Highlighted to get your attention. Remember--we don't condone revenge here at CS.com.

With that being said, I just have four words for what I would do with a mall:

Huge. Ass. Ball. PIT!!!
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Id close the mall and have a "consumer freedom day"

but I would still pay the employees
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

MALL WIDE LASER TAG!
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Karoke Mall music...
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

....Nurian, hold still for just one moment, my dear.

Thank you. Now....do you have CaramelDansen or not?

Comment

OW!

I think I'm about to get hit again...I don't know who/what that is...
                I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I'd move all the kiosks, benches, etc. out of the middle of the mall, get in the charity raffle car and try to set a new indoor speed record. And/or re-enact the mall chase from the Blues Brothers.

Comment

Nah, I won't hurt you again. CaramelDansen is a song put out by, I think, a Swedish group called CaramellDansen (Cute, no?). If you type in CaramellDansen into Google you'll find a flash clip of two anime girls swinging their hips really dog-damned fast to the chorus.

Hurts my back just watching it.

Tragically addicting song, though. Bubble-gum pop. Super happy-perky.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                      With that being said, I just have four words for what I would do with a mall:

Huge. Ass. Ball. PIT!!!
                      <pictures West Edmonton Mall like that>

Damn, that would be funny as hell. Especially the water park.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        <pictures West Edmonton Mall like that>

Damn, that would be funny as hell. Especially the water park.
                        Can you imagine sailing the Santa Maria through a sea of multicoloured balls? I'd make sure to stand on the front of the ship a la Jack Sparrow.
                        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                          re-enact the mall chase from the Blues Brothers.
                          HELL yeah!

I'd launch an effort to fill the entire building with packing peanuts. Or let my LARP group take it over. If employees want to join in the fun they are more than welcome.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                            Can you imagine sailing the Santa Maria through a sea of multicoloured balls? I'd make sure to stand on the front of the ship a la Jack Sparrow.
                            You can have the bow, I'll take the wheel.
                            I AM the evil bastard!
                            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                            X