This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for your loss.

All pets leave a hole in the heart when they go. My condolences, and hope it is some comfort to you to know that you gave Max a good life while he was with you.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Patiokitty.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that Patiokitty

Comment

I'm sorry for you. I'm sure he had a great life with you though, and of COURSE he'll always be alive in your memories.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry! I fell in love with him when you posted about him, and I've been wanting a hammie ever since. Poor little guy. Glad you had a chance to love him; he was blessed.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

*many hugs*
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Awww, that's so sad. I'm sorry! Every pet is a special treasure. You gave him a good life.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*hugs* Sorry for your loss.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
                      I am going to be looking at getting him cremated or finding an alternative that works when living in a rental...I'd feel horrible leaving him behind in the ground when I eventually move.
                      I've buried small pets in parks(smuggled in), or in large potted plants that I knew I wasn't going to have to repot. a friend used to bury them in a pot by themselves, let them be for a few months outside, and then put some seeds in the pot.
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                      X