Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training for the camp is this weekend starting tomorrow morning, so I'ma be away until late Sunday afternoon.

Comment

And if Kheldarson wants it, or if anyone else is particularly interested, I can work up a list of exactly what Randall totes around with him in that bag.
      Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 05-10-2013, 05:47 AM. Reason: fixed name
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

So I missed that the training program I'm at for the summer camp is until Friday not Sunday. I will try to post if I can but the classes are fairly time consuming.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been posting guys. My muse finally showed up for my personal writing and it won't let go now.

There are worse problems, yeah?

But getting something up before I go to work.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I have a similar excuse, except she's writing a proper novel and I'm writing My Little Pony fanfiction.

One of us may have a better justification than the other.

Hint: It's me. Ponies are awesome.
            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

I'm back home until June 5 when the main camp begins and lasts until August 3.

Comment

So apparently even though I'm subscribed to the IC thread it isn't telling me every time there is a new post

Comment

I only get informed on my phone. And sorry for the radio silence; we were out of town this weekend and apparently 11 hour sleep cycles are necessary at the moment.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

And...give me a bit to come up with something suitably creepy for the Sight. The only feedback I get from the module is "let them have it"
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Oh god Emma is gonna have nightmares isn't she...

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                        Oh god Emma is gonna have nightmares isn't she...
                        That usually goes without saying when it comes to The Sight.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Owe you guys a massive apology. I didn't mean to be off my rocker this long on getting back to this.

I can only offer that third trimester pregnancy + night shift + awkward appointment times = suck. (I literally woke up a half hour ago from sheer exhaustion.)

I'm also going to apologize for the extreme lack of creepy in the next post; I suck at it, but we need an update, yeah?
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

So got responses on the last update from Chanlin and Kabe...

Myt and Jay, are you still in?

Or are we done now?
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I am still in . Give me a bit and I will have something up. Just remember Jad is not a people person, and thinks this spirit thing is just rumors.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 06-24-2013, 02:15 AM.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

If I rolled correctly (sorry still trying to figure out how to do these rolls) I come out with 1.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X