This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOA member complains because...

Let's keep opinions of HOA's for that other forum, but this is an amusing article.

http://thedrive.com/news/26630/homeo...e-in-snowy-lot

For the TL;DR version:

A woman and her husband leave for work after the ground has been covered with a light dusting of snow. The parking spot wasn't completely covered with snow, and the pattern resembled a penis...

So someone reported it. The HOA threatened her, she fought back, and the HOA basically said, "OK, we'll drop it."
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

This is going to wind up on WTFIWWY.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Hmmm... 'Not accessible...'Penis-shaped pattern' is not available in your country'.
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Someone found the homeowners' explanation hard to take. He didn't expect trouble when he pulled out.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

That is funny. And so people have clearly had their sense of humour surgically removed.

Many years ago (2010 or 2011) some really classy tradies on a massive construction site next to my work place drew a great big dick in the snow on the only grassy patch in the square between their site, our building and another building.

We had 2 glass elevators that looked over the square. Many giggles were had until someone pointed out that it was board meeting day and all the bigwigs were on their way in. Four security guards had to go out with brooms to fudge the outline.

I still have the photos that I took with my phone.
          A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Friends of ours had a patio umbrella in their yard. One night when the umbrella was closed up, the streetlight threw its shadow on the neighbor's garage. Yep, it looked just like a giant d*ck.

We thought it was hilarious. Sadly, no one had a camera or phone available to take a photo.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Someone has a dirty mind. That's the outline of a dog biscuit.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                Someone has a dirty mind. That's the outline of a dog biscuit.
                I DON'T want to meet that dog!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've seen bigger
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                  X