This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
    I did the same thing. That's what happens when you don't read a site every day. Things like this crop up several days late...

I had a good laugh though.

It's strange, but this is the first April Fool's Day I've not worked in several years. I generally spend my nights digging up all the jokes.

Eric the Grey
    The worst part was when I was sitting in Denny's last night with X. I told him I got Rick-rolled and he knew what I was talking about! Thank dog no one Goatsies (?) anymore. Just... ew. I'd rather be Rick-rolled any day!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth gbm85 View Post
      http://customerssuck.com/donate.php

Thank you for your understanding.
      aaaaarrrgggghhhh! And 4 days late on top of it!

(And Pedersen, Dips (the only two replies i could see before i clicked through) - wait 'til next year!!! )

Comment

That's a relief! I really thought you guys needed money! I was planning out how much I would give in my head and how I would swing it too! Geeze! Glad this comp has no sound tho.
        Check out my cosplay social group!
        http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Ahhh. I get it. Everyone else knew about it...and I have no internet because the boss took it away and I'm too poor to get my own connection! I used to check it everyday! Lame. Now I feel left out...
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

So....you don't need donations?

I don't get it. Link goes to YouTube.

Sorry if I'm dense.

---EDIT: Weird. I only saw one page of responses and then hit reply. Now three pages come up. Strange.
            Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 04-08-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              So....you don't need donations?

I don't get it. Link goes to YouTube.

Sorry if I'm dense.
              Nope. It was a brilliant April Fool's Day joke that gbm made--you've been rickrolled!
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Well, for those of you still looking for a worthy cause, you can try going here.
                ^-.-^
                "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                Thank dog no one Goatsies (?) anymore. Just... ew. I'd rather be Rick-rolled any day!
                Seconded!!! (And 'goastse' I believe.) yecchhh.

Comment

Uhhhhh, you tube?

Comment

Quoth twocents View Post
                    Uhhhhh, you tube?
                    See spiffys post.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm old and very, very uncool and unhip. An "old fogey", as the kids like to say. Could one of you young whippersnappers explain what it means to be "rickrolled" please?

Comment

A "rickroll" is when a person on the internet states that a link is one thing (usually something interesting, or difficult to find) but really links to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up," which is widely regarded as a terribly cheesy song. I don't know where it started, but it's fairly popular on 4chan (which is neverSFW)
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I, personally, don't get it, either.

But that doesn't mean I can't play along.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Actually, Broomjockey, that's only half of it.

To be well and truly rickrolled requires javascript in your browser. Pretty much, you're going to have to kill your browser, and maybe even restart your computer to get out of it.

I'll post a link to a real rickroll here. But you have been warned. Your browser will become useless. You will have to kill it through task manager/force quit/pskill.

Do not click the following link unless you are willing to lose your browser session.

In case you missed it when I said it before: Do not click the following link unless you are willing to lose your browser session.

Very Bad Rick Roll. Don't Click Me!

Comment

Thanks for the interesting insight into my own psychology. The more warnings you posted about not clicking the link, the more I desperately wanted to.

I literally pulled my right hand off the mouse with my left.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                                Thank dog no one Goatsies (?) anymore. Just... ew. I'd rather be Rick-rolled any day!
                                goatse.cx
                                Of course, there's always Tubgirl, or Meatspin.
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X