Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam was really glad for her fur, but her face still felt hot. She laid down and rested her head on her paws. 'Oh...okay.'
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Amy makes an announcement over the intercom. "For those going with us to get help, please report to me within the next two hours"
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• sarlon scratches her head hearing the annoncement wondering WHERE exactly amy was in order to report to her. She then goes looking for someone to ask directions, or at least instructions on how to work that telepoder thingy she had been told about earlier...
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Sam waited for a few moments then got to her feet. 'So you're coming too, right?' She thought to Wolfe as she started walking towards Amy.

Comment

• Since she has been walking aimlessly, she finds herself in front of Amy before she finds anybody to ask her where Amy is.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Coming down with something, Alex?"
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• *He chuckles a bit* "Since nineteen eighty six. Radiation poisoning. Though me and Alexis has never been ourselves radioactive, our powers came from radiation. She is as healthy as I am sickly, however. What can I do for you?"

Comment

• sarlon comes up short of just bumping into amy and shakes her head.

"um...I seem to be lost...again. I heard your announcement and would like to put my name forward as those who would like to go as well. I believe Ananada wished to go as well....but he up and left me talking to thin air."

chuckles slightly to herself and shakes her head in thought.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "I'm planning on scouting out the building I'm supposed to be entering, myself. Which would be greatly simplified were I to basically come and go at my leisure. But the guards I dealt with upon my release described this as just a parole, and that I would be closely watched. I'm just wondering how restricted my movements really are."
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Alex looks at Charles. "You are free to come and go as you please. You are no longer in a prison. Even if that means you walk out the door and never come back. I am sure if you do, in time somebody will come after you..but it will not be us." he hobbles over to a table. "This is a last chance, what you do with it is your decision."

He coughs a little more. "So to answer your question, nobody will be looking over your shoulder."

((Edit)

Meanwhile ...

Amy nods. "It is that time. I will open the portal. It will stay open for an hour, anybody not through it in that time..will not be able to follow." She opens the portal..and steps through.
                      Last edited by Mytical; 08-04-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Sam's wolfy ears perked up. She started trotting towards the portal, then thinking better of it, reverted back to human form before she reached it.

Comment

• As Sam steps through the portal, she feels powerful magic surround her, envelop her. It lifts her up into the air, she feels her old self sort of melt away, and then be reformed. As she comes out to the other side, her clothing has changed. She is wearing the hide of a bear, a helm shaped like a wolf, and carrying a quarterstaff. She feels a presence in her mind, something familiar and comforting. Standing next to her is a powerful looking dire wolf, and the presence in her mind is coming from it.

Wolfe seems to have gone through a very similar process, including what he is wearing. On his shoulder, however, is a hawk. Amy however....

Standing about 6'6", clad in what appears almost golden plate armor from the neck down. On the front of her plate is an Arrow pointing up. In one hand is a rather large mace with a faint blue hue aura around it. In the other is a shield with a white fist emblazoned on it.

Comment

• Sam blinks and looks down at the wolf. "Okay?"

Comment

• She receives a comforting thought, but not words. Just sort of a 'it's ok' type thing. It comes over and rubs its head against her hand comfortingly.

Comment

• She absently pets the wolf, then realizes that she's wearing fur instead of a t-shirt and jeans. Blushing a bit, she realizes that she's actually in pretty good shape and wonders what exactly was in that portal.

Then she also wonders what Wolfe thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X