Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Christmas Card exchange this year?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See? Magic!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?t=124012
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess
      AT the risk of sounding dumb, is the person who was running this in the last few years not around now?
      Quoth BookstoreEscapee
      I'm still around. Sometimes. Not so much lately, apparently.
      Now see what y'all have done. You say her name too many times and she appears. Like Beetlejuice...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

IT HAS BEGUN!

You say her name too many times and she appears. Like Beetlejuice...
        Beetlejuice?!? O_O
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Beetlejuice.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Now see what y'all have done. You say her name too many times and she appears. Like Beetlejuice...
            Quoth EricKei View Post
            IT HAS BEGUN!

Beetlejuice?!? O_O
            Don't say it a third time!

If you haven't seen the movie of that name, you have missed out on a great movie.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post

Boo!

(And because that comment is too short I'll just add that Bruno is Beetlejuice on the Halloween episode of Dancing with the Stars tonight.)

Comment

AAAAAAAAAH! BSE said it a third time!

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Can I summon myself? 🤔

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    AAAAAAAAAH! BSE said it a third time!
                    Does that mean Beetlejuice will show up in our Christmas cards?

Stay tuned.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

No, but you've now triggered his music. We're getting close.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Can I summon myself? 🤔
                        Not in front of the children you can't....
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I'll grant thee a wind. You need but just to ask.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

If you must be granted a wind, then point yourself in the opposite direction.

Comment

The last year I did it, I totally flaked. (Health issues and personal life crap got in the way.)
                              The rule was participate or get banned from future card exchanges, so I haven’t bothered to sign up.
                              I am now only a half a block from a postal outlet, and off work on permanent disability, so if I could be allowed back, I would love to participate again.
                              I lost my home to fire last year, and am in a tiny apartment, and would really welcome the cards to brighten up my holiday now. I have really missed those cards.
                              It’s a bit on the lonely side now.
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Okay, I'll join. Just this once and see how it goes. Mind you, my address is very weird. It's not always accepted by computers and my mail doesn't always show up. But I'll try it.
                                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                                X