Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad he's doing better, and best wishes!
    I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

• Just played Mt. Healthy Blues - Lonnie Mack - Whatever's Right (1970) for Mytical. (and everyone else connected with CS)
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Hugs to Mytical and Marmalady
        there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

• More hugs and prayers for a continued and swift recovery.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Just noticed this thread. Good to hear he's doing better. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Glad to hear things are improving - here's hoping they will continue to.

Comment

• I'm just now seeing this. Prayers for continued recovery!
                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• Now, that's great news (off ventilation, etc.). Any idea when he's goin' home?

SC
                  "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

• They want to keep him until they're certain he's not in danger anymore. Basically they just want to confirm that the bleeding is stopped.

Comment

• That's good though, at least they're making sure. =)
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• He's been moved out of ICU!

Comment

• Yay! That's great to hear!

Comment

• Woot woot! Keep getting better Myt!
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Yay! Go Mytical!!
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Late to the commenting myself, but yay for good news! Hang in there Mytical!
                                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                                X