Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to hide out in a corner and sleep too. That sounds like a grand plan.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
      Here I am, an emotional eater, and I don't want to eat.
      I wish that would happen to me! LOL. But if I don't want to eat it's because I'm too tired to care. That sounds like your situation right now. (((hugs)))

I could definitely use a blanket and a nap right about now. I've been feeling really down about the events that have transpired in our l'il community this week.
      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• Am I allowed to hide in here and not take my Daughter to rehersal. Nah, I better take her. It is tech week after all

Comment

• Ow ow ow. I woke up with a sore knee and now my whole body aches. My new shoes might have something to do with that. I haven't even left work. I had to sit down for a bit before I walked to the bus stop. Ow ow ow.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep
            Am I allowed to hide in here and not take my Daughter to rehersal. Nah, I better take her. It is tech week after all
            When you get back join us?

Comment

• It may be after midnight. I'll try

Comment

• Ahhh, tech week. Fond memories of 8 hour rehearsals, bitchy directors, bitchier stage managers, and whiny actors. Thank god for cast parties! Tell your daughter "Break a leg!" for us!
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• *runs in screaming* I HATE END OF MONTH! I am hiding in here. I just learned how to binders (insurance policy stuff) and I have been doing them all day. I still have a deposit to do and more binders. Tomorrow is statement day and our biggest binding day of the year.

HIDE ME!!!!! *dives into the pile of pillows & stuffies*
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                    *runs in screaming* I HATE END OF MONTH! I am hiding in here. I just learned how to binders (insurance policy stuff) and I have been doing them all day. I still have a deposit to do and more binders. Tomorrow is statement day and our biggest binding day of the year.

HIDE ME!!!!! *dives into the pile of pillows & stuffies*
                    I'll be the diversion. Just let me know when to act.

*goes into stealth mode*

Comment

• Daughter is doing better today. Thanks guys for the good wishes. She doesn't remember the visit at all thanks to the good pain meds at the ER. I'm still exhausted, but I'm hoping *crosses fingers* to try to go to sleep early tonight. I still have to go to class tonight.

I have homemade chocolate chip walnut and peanut butter cookies to share with everyone, and feel free to grab a quilt. I have like 60 in my house right now. >.>
                      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                        Daughter is doing better today. Thanks guys for the good wishes. She doesn't remember the visit at all thanks to the good pain meds at the ER. I'm still exhausted, but I'm hoping *crosses fingers* to try to go to sleep early tonight. I still have to go to class tonight.

I have homemade chocolate chip walnut and peanut butter cookies to share with everyone, and feel free to grab a quilt. I have like 60 in my house right now. >.>
                        *grabs a couple cookies, makes a nest with some quilts, curls up, and falls asleep*

Comment

• The Rum family is back from the pediatricians office. Child Rum was so loud and bothering the babies that were in the waiting room, we were taken back to an exam room, and then the office manager entertained her while we waited for the doctor.

She had to get a physical for her eye surgery on July 6. Plus, we got a prescription for some skin numbing cream to apply to her on Saturday. We may or may not be needing an anti-anxiety pill. I know I need one. And I need a drink. A big drink. With extra alcohol and not much to mix in with it.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum
                            The Rum family is back from the pediatricians office. Child Rum was so loud and bothering the babies that were in the waiting room, we were taken back to an exam room, and then the office manager entertained her while we waited for the doctor.

She had to get a physical for her eye surgery on July 6. Plus, we got a prescription for some skin numbing cream to apply to her on Saturday. We may or may not be needing an anti-anxiety pill. I know I need one. And I need a drink. A big drink. With extra alcohol and not much to mix in with it.
                            *offers Rum a extra large drink of her choice*

Comment

• Here's Bunneh trying to help me decided whether to use my new red nail polish or just go with plain black.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                                Here's Bunneh trying to help me decided whether to use my new red nail polish or just go with plain black.
                                I think mostly black with red tips might look cool.
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X