Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    Wait till you see my Imperial Destroyer going right over your head and going on and on and on...indeed it will be absolutely stunning
    Amazing what can be done with a SEM.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Surgical Enhancement Machine?

Sexually Energized Man?

Stunningly Enormous Monster?

Splendidly Erotic Megatool?

Superbly Ecstatic Missus?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Wait till you see my Imperial Destroyer going right over your head and going on and on and on...indeed it will be absolutely stunning
        Video or we won't believe it.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Ah got it SEM ....Spectacularly Endowed Manhood
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ah got it SEM ....Spectacularly Endowed Manhood
            Suspiciously Exaggerated Manhood?
            My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• Silly Emoji Movie?
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Stickily Erupting Mucus?

or most definitively

Satisfyingly Erect Member

Comment

• I am improving my vocabulary Today's new word is bundtlet:a small cake that looks like a spider's crashed into it from above

Comment

• There are few worse feelings than walking out of the vet with an empty cat carrier. He was ready to go. I wasn't ready to let him, but then, I was never going to be. Goodbye Old Man Buddy Cat. My Dad was surely so happy to see you again.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• You have my sympathies. I've been there
                      My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                        There are few worse feelings than walking out of the vet with an empty cat carrier. He was ready to go. I wasn't ready to let him, but then, I was never going to be. Goodbye Old Man Buddy Cat. My Dad was surely so happy to see you again.
                        Been there, had to do that. I'm so sorry for your loss.
                        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Definitely emotionally iffy right now. My city is now on 8pm-5am curfew and National Guard has been brought in. What the hell kind of asylum am I living in? I get that people are upset and agree that what happened to George Floyd was awful, but three nights in a row of vandalism and looting? That's not political protest, that's psycho.
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• I'm sorry you are living through this. I hope things quiet down soon.
                            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Don't know why, but Hades Annex (my workplace) picked JUNE to decide to check employee temperatures on arrival. For those who don't know, it's a call center. Not sure I see a point to this, three months into the pandemic panic, and when we're not exposed to customers (just each other, but we have been moved to have more space from each other).
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
                                world go splodie.

NOW.

dammit I guess I need to work on those psychic powers.

(This was posted 9/15/2010)
                                It took almost ten years for the world to go splodie. Don't do it again.
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X