This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Buzzard View Post
    "I'll just go kill myself" ...you know, it might be a better idea to take them WAY too seriously. Going entirely by the rules (varies by area, of course) a nice 72-hour psychiatric hold could be on order here.
    Yes, it's more work than this inDUHvidual deserves, but I guarantee she won't try THAT one on you again.
    That's actually not a bad idea. How many suicides have happened because people ignored the signs? This is clearly a SIGN. Call the authorities and let them deal with it.

Yeah yeah, I know it'll never happen, but still.....I love the way you think.

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
      Translation: “See you next week!”
      She was actually in 2 days later

Comment

So I'll start right off the bat by admitting that I am a horrible person.

I'd have been so, so, so very tempted to offer her a few ideas on effective ways to kill herself, ending with a cheery, "Good luck!" when she started screaming at me.

I gotta admit though, I also like the idea of taking her entirely seriously and calling the cops on her and putting her through the involuntary psychological hold.
        Last edited by Kittish; 11-12-2019, 02:54 PM.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X