Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pages of the person who started all this drama have been gone through and cleaned up by one of the mods for that person. There is a long drawn out post about how this person supposedly has been trolled but they have removed all mentions of cs and gone back to posting about their medical issues. Either they came to their senses or some action was taken by the hosts of their other pages.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
      Agreed 100%. I haven't seen the poster's other pages, and I'm not sure I want to. It's very sad that some folks have to mess everything up for everyone else. You mods do a fantastic job, and you are much appreciated.
      I agree. I think this is the longest I've ever stayed on a forum. I've been on my fair share of them, they were poorly moderated, there was no sense of community and the people, including mods, were often just flat out rude. The way the mods go above and beyond for this site (Hell, Dips called me out once for a comment that went a bit too far in Fratching territory, she was really polite about it. I thanked her for fixing it, instead of just deleting the comment.). The community is so wonderful and supportive. It's a rare quality in a forum.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

• Quoth Aislin View Post
        The pages of the person who started all this drama have been gone through and cleaned up by one of the mods for that person. There is a long drawn out post about how this person supposedly has been trolled but they have removed all mentions of cs and gone back to posting about their medical issues. Either they came to their senses or some action was taken by the hosts of their other pages.
        Well, I DID report their actions to blogger. Every page from a bit before she dedicated an entire post to me. So I suspect that either blogger took action, or the "mod" took action in order to prevent the blog being shut down. (I'm still inclined to believe that the "mod" was a sock puppet at this stage)

As for the comments made in the latest post on the blog, I can live with the title of "bully/troll" since this person doesn't affect me one bit.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Rule #2: All children are FBI agents.

Amirite?
          Or around here, Greene Co. Sheriff's deputies.

Gee whiz this thread has gone all over the place! I find it difficult to giggle quietly as to not wake up the snoring bearded guy behind me.
          Last edited by laborcat; 07-03-2013, 10:02 PM. Reason: Had another thought... flighty-brained tonight.

Comment

• ok, I'm curious...can someone PM me linkie to this person's blog...

EDIT: Never mind, I found it... /Sarcastic geez, late to the party as usual /Sarcastic :eyeroll:
            Last edited by CorneliaMarieRocks; 07-05-2013, 08:20 PM.
            "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

• Right folks, we're closing this thread down unless something dramatic happens. We're not really about this, but I'm quite willing to go enough distance to let the membership be aware of what's been going on. Thanks for your concern and patience

Rapscallion

Comment

• I've been contacted by someone investigating whether this was a scam or legitimate plea for help.

She has my now deleted but archived comments on the Facebook page with the exact copies of my PM's to tilly (which I was accused of doctoring, but for which I can provide screenprints to prove that claim false). My comments were posted to rebut the blatant lies about why she was banned here.

She has posted her investigation results here.

Hello Christina & Thank you so much for bringing this to the attention of the TTTS Harm Reduction Communities on Facebook. TTTS is a condition that involves Aberrant blood vessel growth in the Monochorionic Shared Placenta. One Big Thing is Missing from that page, the Amniotic Fluid Levels while the baby "Azrael" is still "Alive". We have seen over One Thousand cases of TTTS in the past 2 years, that is approximately One Tenth the total in the US Canada & the UK. It would appear that someone was able to "troll" one of our Support groups & Crudely lift some Terminology. We agree this is Fake.
                What I find most telling and proof of a potential scam is that, now that the baby is allegedly ready to be born, and people would be happy to see that their donations weren't in vain with pictures of the baby, the Facebook page has suddenly been taken down, and all the activity has been moved to a secret, undisclosed location, available by invitation only. (Allegedly because they are tired of the hacks.)

Oh really??? Almost 6 moths of alleged hacking going on, and you're only just now getting tired of it? Now? When the baby should be getting born, and would be the perfect time to throw it in all the doubters' faces that you weren't lying?
                Right.

Ummm...based on what I know about pages that get hacked, the claims of hacking in this situation just did not fly.
                There was never any damage done to the pages. All donation links and images were left intact, and admins and the owner were able to continue logging in and posting.
                Why then, would anyone repeatedly hack a page and not actually do any harm, while still allowing the owner of the page access to it?

That is classic scamming technique to constantly claim to be under attack to gain sympathy.

All along, the claim on the FB page was that it was all set up to raise awareness of TTTTS, but obviously, in reality, it was only to extract money from caring people.

The fact that she has gone underground now when she should be shouting from the rooftops that we were "oh so wrong and look at my beautiful baby as proof" clearly proves that it was all a scam.

I really wish we had been proven wrong.

Oh, and one more thing.
                While we can't state for certain that this is the same person, and many different people may use the same screen name, this was also provided to me by the person investigating. http://www.aussielegal.com.au/forum/...~TID~10104.htm

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/forum/...~TID~12616.htm

It's certainly an interesting coincidence.
                It came up in a google search of "tilly101 Australia"
                Of course a LOT of hits came up with that screenname.
                Maybe it's a popular one in Australia, and, for that matter, all over the world.
                Last edited by Ree; 08-17-2013, 02:49 AM.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Scammer Alert

My name is Kirsten Rothlander and I have been in contact with one of the mods here about a user who apparently caused much drama. I have been investigating her FB page for fraudlent activity, and found this site. I am willing to answer any questions you may have, as well as would appreciate ANY information about that user that you believe could assist in my investigation.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

*MOD NOTE - Please do so via PM and away from the boards,
                  The purpose of this thread was for setting the record straight regarding the situation.
                  We have provided an update, based on what we currently know, and there are no plans to reopen this thread.
                  Last edited by Ree; 08-27-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but while I sort of understand the feelings they claim to have, I still find this slightly disturbing, if it's true:
                    Quoth From the old blog
                    I know that while she stopped caring about what any of the idiots thought a little while ago now, she'll get a small smile on her face knowing that the people who claimed her babies never existed are going to get a front row view of the birth and funeral pics [and if Im being honest, the thought puts a smile on my face too].
                    Maybe that's poor wording, but "a front row view" of funeral pics, and the fact that she's smiling, knowing that she can share the funeral pics??????
                    That saddens me.

Maybe if it was joy at being able to share pics of her surviving baby, rather than joy at also being able to share pictures of the funeral of the alleged dead baby, it wouldn't disturb me quite as much, and make me more inclined to actually believe I am wrong.

This is interesting.
                    In situations where the parents or relatives cannot afford a funeral, the hospital where the baby died will arrange a destitute funeral with the government contractor. A Baby Bonus sum payment of $5437 is available through Centrelink, and is paid for each child born, including stillborn children. This will assist parents with funeral costs.
                    Last edited by Ree; 08-18-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• I had this link given to me for anyone who may have contributed, but have second thoughts about it now, based on all the info that has been brought forward.

http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...tag/Scamwatch/
                      Last edited by Ree; 08-21-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Just another update that only seems to add to the numerous contradictions.

Already, her claim of her real name has changed at least 3 times.
                        (She was upset at people who were demanding she identify herself if she was going to continue begging money, and she said that she had already revealed her true name, (started with a "J"), and was not willing, for her own security, to put her picture or any other identifying details out there for the public to see. Now, in her new blog, she claims her real name on her medical file with a certain OB to be something completely different- claims her name starts with a "T" now.)

Now, her actual location seems in doubt as well.

This person stated numerous times while an active member, and in her blog, that she lived in NSW in Australia.
                        (When trying to solicit funds for a funeral, there was a blog post stating that babies who pass after the 20th week of gestation require a funeral under NSW laws.)

There were several blog reviews for the OB mentioned above, who has his office in Sydney.

All along, it has been implied or stated that the person lived in or near Sydney, but definitely in New South Wales.

The latest blog post was brought to my attention, where this person now claims to be living in The Northern Territory (NT) near Uluru, or Ayers Rock.

Hmmm. In order to visit an OB in Sydney, that would have required a trip of over 1300 miles, which is an almost 3 hour flight. No wonder it cost so much and wasn't covered.

To put it in perspective, as it was presented to me, it's similar to someone flying from Florida to New York for a doctor appointment several times a week.

As always, confusion reigns.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• To those who were taken in by her, I am so sorry that your kindness and generosity were messed with.
                          I'm sorry this conwoman thought she found a bunch of easy marks with this website.

I'm glad she revealed her true self with her actions and words, and we caught on to her before too much damage was done.

You see, we are expected to believe somebody was nothing but honest and forthright about their panhandling, when they have just posted a blog entry that admits pretty much their whole blog was lies and, to quote, "misdirection", and if we weren't so stupid, we would have read the posts and seen that we were told it was all going to be lies to protect her privacy???

OK...so, when discrepancies get posted here, there is a subtle blog update that references and explains away the discrepancy, so I guess I will ask about one more thing and see if it can be explained away neatly.

This link that was found where a tilly101, who signs her name as "Jess", admits to a gambling addiction, and to cheating someone by selling a phone she didn't have, and then gambling away the profits. She is asking for free legal advice to avoid going to jail.

I told myself that it could be someone else and it was just a coincidence that she had used the same name, because as far as I knew, tilly's real name was Jo, or Joanna.
                          I read in her blog and on FB when people were demanding proof of who she was, that she said she had been very upfront about who she is, and had posted her real name "Jo" several times, so what more did they want?

She now admits in her blog that Jess is her real name, and not Jo or Joanna.
                          Hmmm.....

And then there's this tilly101 from Australia, who also worked in the health insurance field, based on other posts on that same forum, and admits to spending $600 on a purse as the norm. Just a short 2 years later, she can't even afford medical care to keep her baby alive. I wonder if she sold off any of those purses.

She has an answer for everything, as most scammers do, and she says that the reason for all the discrepancies is that her friends were messing with everybody to protect her and her privacy.
                          She never posted any of it. They did. That's why there were so many holes in her story.
                          Well, now, isn't that convenient?

Oh, and she lied about living in Sydney.
                          She only visited there briefly so she could see the doctors.
                          (Oh, so maybe tilly101, the thief, who signs her name as Jess and claims to live in Sydney, really is someone else, and we have a bunch of amazing coincidences yet again.)

Wonder if she's going to try and sell a bridge or some swampland next venture...

Comment

• I really believe that those who were taken in by this con artist need to try and get their money back, or report the whole thing.
                            I'm not sure if "Go Fund Me" has any kind of recourse if one has been scammed, but, again, I know that there is a way to bring scammers to the attention of the Australian government.
                            http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...tag/Scamwatch/

It's laughable that the blog is now filled with all kinds of backtracking on all the lies and holes and odd coincidences by claiming all the info that caused doubt and cast aspersions on the whole mess was a plant.

If that isn't a clear indication that the whole thing was just an elaborate lie dreamed up in the mind of a pathological liar who needs psychiatric help, then I don't know what is.

Who the heck brags about lying for shits and giggles, while claiming outrage and making false claims against the character of others because they refused to be taken in by a lying scammer?

It is all so very easy, when one is caught in a lie, and when one is actually a pathological liar, to then claim it was all the work of an imaginary friend who was messing with people's heads on purpose to prove they are just trolls and bullies looking for something to attack with.

Perhaps these people are actually looking for proof that the person really is legitimate.
                            Perhaps, rather than digging for dirt, they want to find proof of innocence, to be able to apologize for being so terribly wrong. Perhas, they really are waiting to see the pictures of a real baby.
                            Sadly, they never get that chance, as each day, the contradictions and lies continue to pile up, and when they are pointed out, we are treated to the usual cry of "*sigh* Why don't people read? We told you we would be lying to you to misdirect the trolls."

It's all very convenient, when one has been caught out by using the same name on another message board, using the same writing style, claiming to be employed in the same line of work, and posting very similar sucky customer stories, that can also be found in a blog linked from another site related to sucky customers, to then claim the trained monkeys and string puppets have taken the bait and assumed that all people on the internet using the same name are the same person.

It's laughable to be trashing the character of others who refused to be taken in, claiming they are trolls, and claiming total innocence, feigning shock that people refused to believe and made false accusations, to then be gloating with an attitude of, "So, since I have lied about my name already, and have now been caught in that lie, then why not lie some more and pretend to confirm that the thieving, conniving gambling addict on a message board, using the same member name, working in the same field is me, or the chick using the same member name, working in the same field, and actually sharing the same customer stories on multiples forums, who claims that $600 for a purse is just another day, is me?"

Again, I urge those who were taken advantage of to try and alert the proper authorities about this thieving, scamming, internet troll.

Comment

• I think the reason I have taken some of this so personally is that I was also taken in, and allowed the begging request to be put in the Charitable Requests group in the first place.

It hurts to realize that one has been taken for a fool.

Comment

• I thought I'd share this. There's a blog where "Kelly" (rather "Tilly") admits that the entire mess was nothing more than a carefully orchestrated scam, and that everyone really is out to get her.
                                Last edited by EricKei; 08-31-2013, 05:17 PM. Reason: fixed link
                                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                                X