This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMI

SC: (spends $25, pays with a $100) $75 change, that's just enough to pay for my toenails. (expectant look, i.e. he expects me to ask about his toenails)
    Me: Yeah nails can be expensive, my wife paid around $70 for her fingernails for our wedding.
    SC: Well this is medical, my toenails are about this long and this thick and need to be cut with a little saw and... (goes on about his gross disgusting probably infected toes for 5 more minutes)

Although I wonder if the tech ever "misses" with the saw.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
      Although I wonder if the tech ever "misses" with the saw.
      I don't think there's a viable way to "accidentally" cut his head off. Anything less would just give him more TMI to share.

Comment

Ugh..... I think I'm gonna need some after hearing this one. Anyone else need some too?
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That reminds me of Jim Carrey getting his toenails sawed off in Dumb and Dumber.

Here's your sign...

Comment

Yeah, stories like that are what stop me from asking people about their day, health, etc...

I just say "Right... here's your receipt, here's your bag, can I help the next person please?"

Of course, that doesn't stop the BOSS from coming over to chat with the customer... while I'M swamped with customers, trying to get work done, HE'S in the middle of a huge story about his vacation in Mexico...

Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 06-01-2009, 07:02 AM. Reason: I has bad spellings...
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

SC: Well this is medical, my toenails are about this long and this thick and need to be cut with a little saw and... (goes on about his gross disgusting probably infected toes for 5 more minutes)
              Really? I just chew mine - much easier, and less messy too. Free as well

(any Red Dwarf fans out there??)
              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Right here. And yes, Lister is both a slobbity slob, but, as Rimmer said of him; 'Urine should only be green if you're Mr. Spock'

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                  Really? I just chew mine - much easier, and less messy too. Free as well
                  I used to chew my toenails, till I developed arthritis in my hips, and then I had to have hip-replacement surgery, and then....

TMI much?
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
                    Right here. And yes, Lister is both a slobbity slob, but, as Rimmer said of him; 'Urine should only be green if you're Mr. Spock'
                    Or if somebody baked you brownies spiked with methylene blue...
                    the night before your pre-induction draft physical...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                      Ugh..... I think I'm gonna need some after hearing this one. Anyone else need some too?
                      nope. if it's just a medical procedure it doesn't bother me much.

now if something was being done to him as punishment, or if he was going to um... self-operate... then it might gross me out a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X