Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's yer game, I wasn't planning on her being in until after the current business, but if you want her in now I won't object.

Comment

• Righto. Opening posted for Fiona to turn up at the Palazzo.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Lupo is having a serious writers block moment at the time so ...
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hehe, would have just had Fi start wailing on sword girl with no warning, but since Lupo still has an attack to react too...

Comment

• Let me see what I can do.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I'm not in any particular rush, so don't strain yourself on my account.

Comment

• Heh, all the ideas I've had so far are too powergamey..so not sure how to proceed. Dang my mind..wish it would focus for a bit.

Comment

• Been a bit of s busy Saturday (still haven't been to bed), gonna be busy most of the day toady. I will post Tonight (sunday) if I can, otherwise I won't be able too until Monday.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Heh, all the ideas I've had so far are too powergamey..so not sure how to proceed. Dang my mind..wish it would focus for a bit.
                    No worries. You're not supposed to win all the time, anyway.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• Which is why I haven't posted anything yet, but I think I finally have something

Comment

• Now that the first battle with her has gone past, here's a bio for Susana Ishii, the Asian scion that Lupo and Fiona just fought in the Palazzo.

Name: Susana Ishii
                        Heritage: Daughter of Susano-o, Amatsu-kami of storms and the sea
                        Divine Abilities:
                        • Focus -- “Leaf-Cutter” - A Japanese tsurugi of incomparable sharpness. When sheathed, there is a powerful illusion spell on it, one of Truly Divine power, which makes it unable to be noticed. Once drawn, however, the illusion is broken until it is sheathed again. Most of her abilities are “muted” or lesser in potency or power when the blade is sheathed, when drawn, her powers are released.
                        • The Freedom of Winds (Flight) - Susana is capable of flying. When Leaf-Cutter is sheathed, this is limited to short distances.
                        • Call Down the Storm (Weather Control) - Susana is capable of controlling the weather in her vicinity, but primarily uses it to summon thunderstorms and lightning. When Leaf-Cutter is sheathed, she can summon a small rainstorm.
                        • Like a Black Cat Crossing Your Path (Luck Manipulation) - Susana has the ability to cause things to go wrong around her. In battle, this can manifest as weapons misfiring or getting caught in their holsters. She can focus this ability on technology so it locks up, or shorts out in a way that allows her to get through locked doors, for example.

Divine Attributes:
                        • Faster Than Winds (Speed) - Susana is capable of quite rapid movement, at least twice as fast as a mundane human.
                        • Stronger Than Mountains (Strength/Durability) - Susana is about half again as strong as a mundane human, but she has shown incredible resilience to injury, even compared to other scions.

Description:
                        A lithe, small Japanese woman with her dark hair in a “hime cut” and stormy gray eyes, Susana is an intense person. She likes to cause trouble and has a practical approach to people giving her trouble: kill them. She feels herself superior to mundane humanity, and doesn’t see why she should trouble herself with their laws or morals anymore.

Backstory:
                        Susana Ishii was born in America to Japanese parents, but the American culture caused her to rebel against her parents’ more traditional views. Perpetually in trouble for her behavior and outbursts, she might have carried on being just an attention-seeking thrillseeker, until the day her real father entered her life.

After that, a deep bitterness filled her. Her Divine Father wanted her to help stop the Titans, but what right did he have to tell her what to do? Where had he been for all her life? She took his gifts and did what she could to avoid entering the conflict, until the notion struck her to instead take him down a peg or two by helping the Titans win. That would show him.

Flaws: Susana is a little bloodthirsty once Leaf-Cutter has been drawn. She tends to leap into fights without thinking, but will retreat when it becomes clear that the odds are not in her favor. She also loves an audience, and is more apt to back down if there isn’t one to hand.
                        Goal: Topple the Divinity.

Comment

• My inner Aiden would like to make a brief comment.

"...well, fuck."

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out what Lupo actually cares about besides the next good fight. ((Guy has a very one track mind)). No real family, no romantic interests. He is a big softy though, so I could go the 'protect the children' route. Things that make you go hmm now. May have made a too one dimensional character..the merciless warrior is a new thing to me.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              I'm trying to figure out what Lupo actually cares about besides the next good fight. ((Guy has a very one track mind)). No real family, no romantic interests. He is a big softy though, so I could go the 'protect the children' route. Things that make you go hmm now. May have made a too one dimensional character..the merciless warrior is a new thing to me.
                              You went with an interesting and a solid route, though. Even if Lupo has no specific people he knows personally that might be threatened, it leaves it open for fate to put him in touch with the kids he saw in his Dream.

Comment

• Thank you. Normally I am a much more solid player, even typically a leader. Went a less..active role because of issues with memory and mind fog..but I am the type that doesn't think outside the box. I think "What Box?"

Comment

Working...
                                X