• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brony bait

<_<

>_>

I'm just gonna leave this here...

General Zoi's Pony Creator

There goes half an hour of my life, also it turns out my inner pony is evil and tiny...not really a shock.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Hell yea! Love it!
      Attached Files
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Now i just need to come up with a source for my cutey mark so i can finish my pony
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I've used that thing before...

This is Skyfire. She's a mad scientist.
          Please! I'm not mad. I just get these headaches.
          She tends to blow things up, usually by accident.
          (ka-BOOM) SCIENNNNCE!
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

woot. mine looks like a wizard.

Pony Wizard!

Derpy Pony Wizard!
            Last edited by PepperElf; 05-02-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Doom pony! I luv my little Doom pony, it understands me.
              Attached Files
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

I'm impressed. These look good. Most of the time anything I try in there ends up looking like one of Queen Chrysalis' minions. (And if you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm revoking your Brony Card.) I just can never get my OC to look the way I picture him.

Quoth Javarod View Post
                Now i just need to come up with a source for my cutey mark so i can finish my pony
                What's your cutie mark? Something that can be drawn up?

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Please! I'm not mad. I just get these headaches.
                So do we, Skyfire. Usually right after you've blown something up.
                Last edited by Crossbow; 04-24-2012, 09:21 PM.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                  I'm impressed. These look good. Most of the time anything I try in there ends up looking like one of Queen Chrysalis' minions. (And if you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm revoking your Brony Card.) I just can never get my OC to look the way I picture him.

What's your cutie mark? Something that can be drawn up?
                  Yep, just a bunch of dripping grapes (trust me, you don't want to know).
                  Seph
                  Taur10
                  "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    So do we, Skyfire. Usually right after you've blown something up.
                    I can fix that!
                    Don't let her fix it.
                    Yes! I can whip up a chemical concoction that will prevent any further headaches! And sharpen thinking, even bestow extra visual clarity! Sure, there might be a slight, tiny risk of horrible genetic corrosion and the liquidation of about eighty percent of your gray matter, but it's not as though anyone uses that part of the brain anyway, and after all the bleeding and crippling pain passes, you'll be good as new! Better, even!
                    ...LOOK, A WORMHOLE IN QUANTUM FLUX!
                    WHERE!? I must study this immediately! FOR SCIENNNNCE! (leaves)
                    ...oy.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                    X