This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So he fired me again

If you've been following what I've been posting over the last almost 7 years, you know what I mean.

So he hired me back. Four months later, he fired me again. But did he fire me himself? Nope. As you know, my husband used to work for the same guy. My now ex boss, called my husband up (who doesn't work for him anymore) and told him to fire me. And now my ex boss refuses to answer the phone from me.

Why did he fire me? He told my husband that I'm just not doing the job he wants from a front desk agent. 16 years in this industry. I created all the policies and procedures he uses in all of his properties, and I can't do front desk? I was even an AGM for him at one point. Fuck this asshole.

That stinks. I'm not sure if this asshole did a favor as you no longer have to deal with him.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Yeah, I'm not nearly as upset as I probably should be. I was going to leave anyway and was looking, I just needed to keep the job until I had another. I want one closer to home.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
        I just needed to keep the job until I had another. I want one closer to home.
        Does that mean you weren't there long enough for unemployment?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I've been working for them for almost 7 years on and off. But this last time, I have no idea honestly. One and a half months at one of the hotels, and 3 and a half months at his bed and breakfast? Same company. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I have a feeling I'm going to be refused.

Comment

It doesn't hurt to try. Hopefully you'll find something better soon.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
            X