This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! You have CIPA

I wish for an awesome summer and many adventures with my older brother and his ferret, Tao.

Quoth Magpie View Post
    I know your school is small, but is there actually going to be anyone who still knows him that you know?
    What's the Profs name?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      I wish for an awesome summer and many adventures with my older brother and his ferret, Tao...
      Granted!
      You discover that your brother & ferret are really Riff & Kiki (Sluggy Freelance) and spend the summer in the Dimension of Pain!

I wish it doesn't snow here tonight.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Wish granted! Instead it rains and your house gets flooded.

I wish it wouldn't rain here. XD
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Granted! There is mass flooding caused by an underground lake exploding.

I wish I had an iPhone.

Comment

• Granted! You have a phone in the shape of an eye. It has no features. Can't even call out of city. But it is an eyephone...

I wish I had someone that loved me. Outside family.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Granted! Too bad she looks like Jabba Gardulla the Hutt!

I wish I could just rid myself of my emotions for good. They don't do me any good anymore.
              Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 04-30-2010, 02:45 PM.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! I think that is enough suffering in and of itself

I wish my apartment was clean, with all the dishes done.

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                What's the Profs name?
                Collins, mech eng. Although I'm not worried that I've put you on the wrong coast.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                  Granted! I think that is enough suffering in and of itself
                  If by that, you mean that I've already been through enough suffering in my life, then yes, yes you are correct. I WANT my emotions gone, I WANT to be an emotionless bastard with a heart made of stone... that way I can't get hurt anymore.
                  I wish my apartment was clean, with all the dishes done.
                  IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                  I AGREE

I wish I knew how to contact Cybus Industries, so I could volunteer to become a Cyberman.
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! But they are charging 10% above what you can afford.

I wish I had a better internet connection, so I could see what happened to my last wish.

Comment

• GRANTED!!!! You have the best internet in the world. It is super fast and costs 1 million dollars a month. (in regards to Collins, he may have been at the school. Though the Engineering program is mostly at the other school, we do have first year engineering here.)

I wish that Jack and Plaid could both find love. ^-^

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                        I wish I had a better internet connection, so I could see what happened to my last wish.
                        GRANTED! It's a YouTube clip that's only 5 seconds long, so you don't NEED a fast connection! You can watch it on ANY internet connection!
                        Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                        I wish that Jack and Plaid could both find love. ^-^
                        GRANTED! Plaidman finds love, but she looks like Gardulla the Hutt! We've already gone over this!

As for me... there isn't an available, age-appropriate, attractive (to me) female that is ABLE to be in love with me, to accept me as I am and share her life with me. IF such a woman exists (and I doubt that she does) someone else snatched her up long ago.

I wish I had Owlman's Doomsday Bomb and inter-dimensional portal-thingy from Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. I want to destroy Earth Prime, thus destroying ALL versions of Earth throughout the entire multiverse. So long, human race!
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Sure! You make it to earth prime, and with one second left, every single possible women from all the different earths and times that can love you for you come forth.

To bad you get to see their deaths over and over moments after stating their love for you.

Their powerful love binds you to be immortal. So now your stuck. In oblivion. Alone forever, with only the dust of the people that loved you to keep you company.

I wish I had more cherry pepsi.
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                            I wish I had more cherry pepsi.
                            Granted! It's on its way to your house right now! You, uh, might want to have a boat ready.

I wish there was more time.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• granted! there's now too much time and you're bored all the time

i wish i had a bigger bed
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Granted! It also comes with a bigger dog.

I wish there was better stuff on TV at this time of night.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X