View Single Post

Old 01-17-2016, 11:07 AM
From the ashes, born anew...

I definitely understand the need to move on, and I wish you well, Raps. I know I've been more of a lurker than an active poster in the past couple of years, since I don't deal with people at all in my current job and I don't feel like I have much to contribute anymore. But I still have fond memories of this site and how ranting about my T-Mobile customers and then the living hell that was the prison were I worked after that helped me to keep my sanity. I made so many dear friends here, most of whom I've kept in contact with via social media. This community helped me through the darkest time of my life during my bitter divorce, the false charges against me, and my ex's crusade to destroy what was left of my life. We've laughed together, we've cried together, and I still believe people thought I was way more clever and funny than I actually am (though I'm still touched that in my heydey I was one of CS's celebrity ranters). I hope the site and the community will live on, but no matter what's in store for the future of CS.com, I will always be grateful for having been a part of it.