This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you shop here?

Over the last few weeks we have had a SC show up with litany of completes about everything that is wrong with our store. I will list a few complaints...

-products we sell
    -products we don't sell
    -prices
    -layout (asles and products)
    -lighting

Anyway, about two weeks ago the SC was demanding I do somethig about the prices we charge (hint: I can't and still have job). I politely informed that that prices are not set at store level and that their best bet is to speak with the store manager or contact the corporate offices. They grumbled and wondered off.

Last week they came in and found me again.
    SC: Hi, I was in a few week ago and talked to you about prices.
    M: Ok.
    SC: They haven't changed.
    M: Well, unfortunately we don't se....
    SC: This is what you call customer service!!?
    M:...
    SC: <company> has gone down hill so quickly. No one knows how to provide customer service and tell me to contact some else on my problems.
    M: Well, like I said, the corporate office would be to one who could work on the pricing issue (they bought it was too high)
    SC: By why can't you give me a discount?
    M: I can't just adjust prices. Only a manger can.
    SC:....
    M: Would you like me to get you a manger?
    SC: NO! I siad I will not be passed off to someone else! How had that to understand! I guess I will not be shopping here again because of the awful attitude the the so called employees.

The stomp off.

If you guessed that SC was back two days later, well, you would be right.

ah, they always come back anyway don't they?

Comment

Quoth Hardware_Slave View Post
      ah, they always come back anyway don't they?
      That's probably because nobody else will put up with their BS behavior.

Or they're just pathetic, lonely people who can't get it up any other way than by bullying others who aren't in a position to defend themselves.

Or both.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I think I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I probably would have yelled out when I spotted them coming in and saying, "Hey, what are you doing here? You said you were not coming to shop here ever again!! What happened? Why are you here?" Other customers would probably think it was playful banter between friends.

Comment

Working...
        X