• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    2IC? What's that?
    Second in Command.

Comment

Ta Dorath - yeah, she's our Deputy Prime Minister - basically the same as your VP.

First female to the role, and has copped some crap... as do they all!
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Eva Longoria. And I hope it is so big that she runs away never to return again.

Stephenie Meyer. Because I think those shitty Twilight books were written by a 5 year old and people are bound to realize it eventually. (Then again, I am not sure she should be considered a celeb...)

Jessica Simpson

Fergie (as in she who wets herself, not the Duchess)

Kevin Federline.....again, not sure he should be considered a celeb, but he is an attention whore...

Tila Tequila, because again, ATTENTION WHORE.
        Last edited by alogram; 01-05-2009, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Quoth alogram View Post
          Stephenie Meyer. (Then again, I am not sure she should be considered a celeb...)
          As an author of a suddenly very popular series that was made into a movie? Yeah, she certainly qualifies.

Hell, if we're allowing notable British cops (which we did, though barely), we are going to allow noted authors.

Quoth alogram View Post
          Kevin Federline.....again, not sure he should be considered a celeb, but he is an attention whore...

Tila Tequila, because again, ATTENTION WHORE.
          They are in the news, they are well-known, like it or not, they are celebrities, even if they are of the lamer less-noteworthy variety.

And if we eliminated people just because they were attention whores, we wouldn't have such luminaries as the Hilton sisters--or half of Hollywood, come to think of it!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Oops. Sorry.

Ok...my sixth pick is...Daniel Radcliffe.
            "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I would like to add (if they are free):

Orlando Bloom, Perez Hilton and Owen Wilson
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
                I would like to add (if they are free):

Orlando Bloom, Perez Hilton and Owen Wilson
                Orlando Bloom is taken.

I assume you mean Perez Hilton, the blogger, and not Paris Hilton, who is taken.

Owen Wilson is free. You still have one more pick (unless you meant Paris Hilton, of course).

Still A Customer."

Comment

Sounds like fun! Have had a read through, but will have no doubt forgotten most of other people's picks so am really sorry if I duplicate.

1) Noel Fielding (The Mighty Boosh) - His star had grown last year and I think a scandal is on the way. He does (or used to at least) hang around with Courtney Love, which puts the odds up. I do love him so though <3

2) Phillip Schofield (This Morning) - Fern had a scandal last year, so I think he could do with one.

3) Leona Lewis (Singer) - She's been too clean. Something's bound to come up soon.

4) Robbie Williams (Singer) - 'Nuff said.

5) Agyness Deyn (Model) - She was number 1 on the Most Annoying People 2008 on BBC 3. People are going to want to see her fall soon. She is a model too and they're pretty good at garnering scandal.

6) Christopher Morris (Brass Eye) - Pretty sure he's got a new show/film in the pipeline so that'll no doubt ruffle some feathers.

Comment

Can I add Tilda Swinton, Clive Owen and Tony Romo. I don't think any of these have been chosen, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                      Can I add Tilda Swinton, Clive Owen and Tony Romo. I don't think any of these have been chosen, but please correct me if I am wrong.
                      I have added Swinton and Owen for you, but Romo is already taken, so you need one more, please.

Still A Customer."

Comment

http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-06-its-a-katy-catfight

Do I get credit for this, or is a threat just a threat and it doesn't count until Ms. Allen *actually* posts the phone number?

Either way, this bodes well for my picks... mwahahaha!
                        "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

JM, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but that hardly qualifies as a SCANDAL.

You get participation points from me, but just like back in school, they really don't mean all that much.

Of course, if Ms. Allen whacks Ms. Perry over the head with a frozen tuna and gets charged with assault, and it gets publicized....yeah, THAT would be scandalous.

This? Not so much.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Of course, if Ms. Allen whacks Ms. Perry over the head with a frozen tuna and gets charged with assault, and it gets publicized....yeah, THAT would be scandalous.
                            Give it time sir, give it time... remember we're only on day 6 of 365.

Besides, anyone who would wear a dress like THIS...

is destined for greatness!
                            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Tyra Banks.

And it's going to be more epic than her freak-out on ANTM a few years back.

She's just too self absorbed and "I'm a role model!"....something is going to happen. Either there's going to be another fat scandal or she's going to get pulled over for DUI.
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Blas, you DO realize you get to pick SIX celebrities, not just one, right?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X