No announcement yet.

It's a restroom, not a restaurant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, according to their old TV ads, they're not cookies; they're fruit and cake! (imagine that being said in a way that implies that the speaker is highly offended). According to their packaging (above), they're cookies.

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Found some more discarded packaging in the Ladies' a few days back (more popsicles and frozen bagel bites w/cream cheese in the middle).

Yeah, we've got ourselves a thief.

Comment

Maybe if you hung a menu on the wall above the toilet of everything they've eaten in the last month, they'll get scared of being watched and knock it off?

I'm nothing if not open to experimentation :P
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post

I'm nothing if not open to experimentation :P
          Can I get a 'That's what she said!'?
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

An empty box containing two frozen single-serve key lime pies(!) the other day. This thievery is as fascinatingly random as it is brazen.

Comment

I came across this photo today.

Pizza and beer in stall.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                I came across this photo today.

Pizza and beer in stall.
                Ew gross...

He didn't put the beer on a coaster!

Comment

MORE empty boxes tonight, some so big that the thief couldn't fit them in the sanitary napkin receptacle, and had to put them in the actual trash can. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Situations like this are why some places have resorted to putting locks on their bathrooms. Any chance they have a security camera pointed down the hallway leading to this bathroom, or that they might be willing to put one in? It's a good idea anyway, as shoplifters love to use bathrooms as private locations to use as they hide their loot under their clothes. They could at least see who's doing it after the fact and post their photo. Having one copy right there on the bathroom door might prove a bit of a deterrent
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

As far as I know, having a security camera pointing down the corridor leading to the restrooms might be illegal (even if the angle would prevent seeing inside them). I would love for this woman to get caught and trespassed out of the store, because selfish shit like this is why prices keep steadily increasing, making us all suffer.

Comment

This may call for some undercover work... and they said I was crazy for making that urinal costume!

Comment

Whilst we're on the subject why do American restrooms have a big gap between the door and the edge? Is it so you can wave to your friends whilst they're in there?
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                            Whilst we're on the subject why do American restrooms have a big gap between the door and the edge? Is it so you can wave to your friends whilst they're in there?
                            Basically to prevent stuff like gay people hooking up or folks doing drugs in the stalls.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                              Found some more discarded packaging in the Ladies' a few days back (more popsicles and frozen bagel bites w/cream cheese in the middle).

Yeah, we've got ourselves a thief.
                              That person must have either had a cooler bag with them or in the car. I regard most "oversize" bags/roller bags with suspicion now, especially if they have a rigid body.

I've been finding lots of packaging stuffed in the back of shelves. As in deliberately hidden (often the only reason I find it is that I'm stocking product and wonder why it won't push all the way back). I don't doubt that theft has gone way up.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I'd regard any bag that had a body in it,be it rigid or not,as suspicious

Comment

Working...
                                X