• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hungry.

I'm tired.

I'm cranky.

I don't want to be out in public again.

My daughter's 2nd grade teacher (the one she's mainstreamed in for a few hours/day) is a P.I.T.A.

Comment

• Is it 9 o'clock yet? Is it 9 o'clock yet? Is it 9 o'clock yet?
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I'm thinking of the strong possibility of having to drive 13 hours to Florida tomorrow morning and lamenting the fact that I'm wide awake right now.

Not a good combo.

"So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Most sane people do not want to know what I am thinking.

Then again, never claimed to be sane.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I wish I was bolder.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I wish I was bolder.
              Granted!!!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                Granted!!!
                haha thanks
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I'm getting drowsy right now.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm thinkin that I am sometimes SOOO lazy that I wish they still made velcro gym shoes, so that I wouldn't have to tie my shoes when I go walking.
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• I should get around to teaching myself to walk in high heels again.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Wouldn't it be cool if I got to work tomorrow morning to find out Snoopy was fired. . .
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Halo Reach = awesome
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Right now I need to be cleaning up the kitchen and folding the clothes, but it's just too nice out here on the deck right now to move.

Comment

• Dear Self,

Stop freaking out...you're fine. Knock it off. Act your age.

Love,
                              Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Youngest Son,

Please try not to wreck the car we're picking up for you tomorrow. Mommy can't take much more of your shenanigans.

Love,
                              Your stressed out Mom

Dear Work,

If you're gonna make insane demands of us, PLEASE at least give us the tools required to fulfill said demands.

You know I work my ASS off, and don't mind it - but jesus christ, a stone and chisel could work faster than my piece-of-shit computer.

Love,
                              The bad-ass employee you only tolerate because of her stats/sales

Dear Credit Card,

Please hop out of my hand when I try to use you. I'm trying to pay you down and have no willpower.

Love,
                              Me

Comment

• Dear Peps,

I'll take your credit card off your hands and hide it somewhere no one will ever find it...the top drawer of my nightstand.

Love,

Becks
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X