Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The person above me is often mistaken for a girl online. Probably because "Jaden" is such a pretty name. But in fact, he is a man!

Comment

almost forgot about this thread......so to try and keep it alive...

The person above me lives somewhere I'd really like to see someday.
      "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

I keep thinking the person above me is a friend of mine from back home because of their username, but they're not....
        Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

The person above me has the cuuuuuuutest widdle bunny wabbit for an avatar, and affords me the opportunity to say "bunny wabbit" without fear or shame.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

The person above me has a username that makes me think of Puck from the Gargoyles cartoons...and only afterwards do I think of the one from Shakespeare. Darn those Saturday mornings...
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

The person above me is into the same thing I am.....only I don't actually do it in real life. (wrestling)

And as Carlito might say: "That.....is cool."
              "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

The person above me has great taste in music!!
                "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

The person above me is hopefully going to give me a job I love. I can't wait to devise new ways of growing spectacular pineapples.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

The person above me has a cute kittycat avatar. And I love kittycats. I have six of them.
                    Sometimes life is altered.
                    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                    Uneasy with confrontation.
                    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

The person above me has a screen name that sounds like a character in a Disney movie.

Wow. I was commenting on One Fang, but apparently Mad Mike did so at a split second before me. So now what I said is pretty funny!

Comment

RecoveringKinkoid has a cool avatar. RK also has some cool stories about SCs.
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

The person above me...

...is a fellow English footy fan - yay!! (although I must confess I like Liverpool) and shares my feelings towards pro basketball.

Comment

I hope the person above me is feeling puckish today.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Severen13 View Post
                              I hope the person above me is feeling puckish today.
                              See the "Return of the Boobies" in General Work Chat, and tell me what you think.

The person above me is a Hugh Laurie acolyte, which only speaks to her excellent taste in men.

Comment

Quoth PuckishOne View Post
                                The person above me is a Hugh Laurie acolyte, which only speaks to her excellent taste in men.

Yeah baby!!!
                                I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X