Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sightings

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Area Manager

And when he sends a check the cops aren't going to stop by and have a chat?

Seriously, on what planet is this even remotely a good idea?

Old 05-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Puncher ... of Tickets!

It's a simple misunderstanding - he doesn't understand that "beer run" is not a contraction of "grab the beer and run away"...

Due to the ridiculousness of sending a store your personal details after a theft, I really can't believe he actually cut any cheques for the value of the goods; it's the kind of boneheaded act that doesn't have a chance to be repeated.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Elective

Quote:
Quoth smfrazier View Post
I think that was the reason for doing it. He was under age and didn't want to get carded.
good point.

and perhaps he was being a smart ass about it too with the "make your job easier" line.

Kinda like... If you tell person X "I don't like this" and they reply "Well what if I do THIS (something over-the-top) will that make you happy then?"

It's just immaturity

Old 05-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Ninja Perv

Quote:
Quoth PepperElf View Post
good point.

and perhaps he was being a smart ass about it too with the "make your job easier" line.

Kinda like... If you tell person X "I don't like this" and they reply "Well what if I do THIS (something over-the-top) will that make you happy then?"

It's just immaturity
Which is why I say he proves the stereotype. The org is one that advocates for the expansion of rights for young people. And yet a large portion of their membership is filled with morons like this, who just want to bitch and be stupid, rather than actually FIGHT. When I compare it to other civil rights movements, I'm disgusted.

As I said - there's a reason I'm not involved with them anymore. I felt like I was fighting a losing battle.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Assistant Manager

Quote:
Quoth rose_metal_nz View Post
There really needs to be a facepalm emoticon for this site
Seeeeeriously,
I'm on another site and they have a facepalm emoticon of Picard.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Old 05-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth bainsidhe View Post
Sadly, I know a few people who would think it's fine, since you're eventually sending payment after all. Um...would it be okay if I stole...I mean "borrowed" your car, so long as I return it with a full tank of gas? I think not. *shakes head at humanity*
And if your car is a B4V TDI (very scarce, and beloved by people on the TDIclub forums), it's even worse. Do you have any idea how much damage gasoline can do to a VW distributor pump (and the one used on the older wastegate-turbo models is discontinued, so it would be damage to an irreplaceable part)?
Closed Thread